Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Bloody brilliant. I'm in. FACT. :O

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Don’t remember there ever being quite so much hype over a new tv programme as this. She’ll be in it for one series and then we’ll go through this whole rigmarole again.

Not like it was in the 80s. Stop press! Peter Davison is the new Dr Who!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
I've always liked Jodie Whittaker as an actor, but think it will take a few episodes for her to grow into the role. I'm sure that she will be superb given time. However, i thought the episode story line and script were terrible.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I've always liked Jodie Whittaker as an actor, but think it will take a few episodes for her to grow into the role. I'm sure that she will be superb given time. However, i thought the episode story line and script were terrible.

I have to agree. The villain reminded me of something out of The Mighty Boosh.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Just watched it and really enjoyed it. I am back on board after not really taking to Peter Capaldi and giving it a miss for a while.

Looking forward to this series now.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Not sure why the aliens are only interested in making their presence known in London most episodes. But at least the Daleks can fly now a days.

Oh no, I never understood why everyone didn’t just go upstairs when the Daleks turned up

Daleks have happily been flying up staircases since the 1980's.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
It was terrible. All episodes to be avoided from now on.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Well that was very refreshing. Not just the new Doctor who I thought was excellent, but specifically the script has moved away from the unwatchable, inaccessible, geeky shite that has been the case for around 2 years - culminating in the Peter Capaldi era, which through no fault of his own acting was turned into the worst Doctor Who since I was a kid.

Really looking forward to the rest of the series now.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
It was brilliant. Whittaker is clearly going to be a superb Doctor. It felt totally new and fresh under this new leadership. Looking forward to next week,

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
The dr comes from Huddersfield and talking in a yorkshire accent....nothing more to be said!

Sorry, too much similarity to Leanne Battersby (also Tilsley and Barlow) - Corrie

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Always baffled at the pantomime appeal of Dr Who.

So it's basically Sci Fi, but really cheap and shit looking, and for children, right?

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Always baffled at the pantomime appeal of Dr Who.

So it's basically Sci Fi, but really cheap and shit looking, and for children, right?

You could be talking about Blake’s Seven, my favourite ever TV scifi, in front of Star Trek even :smile:

I really cannot pass opinon on Dr Who as I haven’t actually watched if for decades now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here