Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Nevermind, I farted.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Read on line that he's pulled a hamstring but that should not put the club off signing him

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
2CD86ADC-7527-432F-AAC3-2B157D703160.jpeg

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Was hoping this would have been announced by now. Beggining to worry it could be another Pritchard scenario, hope i am wrong.

I suppose it depends on how long it takes the Paris embassy to get the work permit, and then to fly back for the official photo.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Has he singed yet?

Yeah – apparently those Apple phones (can't remember the name of them) catch fire as well as the Samsung fellas. He's out for three weeks.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I suppose it depends on how long it takes the Paris embassy to get the work permit, and then to fly back for the official photo.

The next flight from Paris is due in at Gatwick 16.45. It will take over an hour to clear arrivals and drive to Lancing so it will be 7pmish.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
The next flight from Paris is due in at Gatwick 16.45. It will take over an hour to clear arrivals and drive to Lancing so it will be 7pmish.

What have I missed?
Why do we think He's still in Paris?
Surely he'd have got the work permit this morning after his overnight stay, and already be at Lancing?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
What have I missed?
Why do we think He's still in Paris?
Surely he'd have got the work permit this morning after his overnight stay, and already be at Lancing?

yeah I would have thought he would have been back in the UK by lunch time.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
5 O'clock announcement mark my word, keep an eye on it all day and as soon as I am out of the office they announce it and I miss the news until the following day.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here