Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone (LEAVES BY MUTUAL CONSENT)

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
The hardest was a couple of years earlier when we had Marcos Painter, Matt Sparrow and Ashley Barnes in the same side, with their black boots and matching short back and sides hairdos.

That's was an easy one.... Barnes was the one shinning the ball into row z from 3 yards out.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
What's the deal with releases causes and a player's ability to hand in a transfer request?

Transfer request means the player is seeking to break their contract and therefore not due any compensation for the contract break from their parent club.

If a player has a release clause that they believe will be met by a potential club, they'd be mad to had in a request as their contract allows them to leave if that clause is met. The only reason for handing in a transfer request if you have a release clause is if you feel that clause has no chance of being met.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Paging [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] for approval

download.jpg

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
It's two bob and one (a penny I expect). I'd say two and a penny.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Holy s**t, I've been thinking it's Tuesday all day! (Bloody bank holiday!)

Everyone's entitled to take that day off. Barber and Winstanley headed off to the Notting Hill Carnival for some Calypso, body popping with a policeman friend and :smokin: , man.

It relieved the stress of the daily grind this summer, as agents and Warnock :lol: at them.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If the Albion are going to low ball them anyway, couldn't they have started this process a few days/weeks ago?

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
We're in a very weak position with this one. Knowing how desperate we are for a striker and how close the end of the window is, they'll probably ask us to chuck another £5m on top.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here