Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunderland forum - All a bit familiar

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Err, BHA 0 CPFC 2......

:ffsparr:

Pretty sure [MENTION=267]TSB[/MENTION] was responding to a Sunderland fan so what's your point?

Err, the poster you quoted was talking about BHA v Sunderland....

:thumbsup:

I mean, come on: how thick can you be [MENTION=13734]loz[/MENTION]? I even mentioned that Poyet wouldn't be managing by then. Did that not alert you that you might have been barking up the wrong tree?

This is a thread about our ex-manager and Sunderland fans reactions to him. Why the hell this palace goon is even posting on here is beyond me. Clearly so desperate for attention that he's attributing a remark on Sunderland to his team of carthorses. Sad.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
OK sorry didnt read the whole thread (which TBF has got a bit of Palace bashing)...I might be a palace goon but I am always nice and respectfull even though I get a bit of grief.

And before I get anymore grief NSC is a great site and cheers me up. :laugh:

:thumbsup:

I mean, come on: how thick can you be [MENTION=13734]loz[/MENTION]? I even mentioned that Poyet wouldn't be managing by then. Did that not alert you that you might have been barking up the wrong tree?

This is a thread about our ex-manager and Sunderland fans reactions to him. Why the hell this palace goon is even posting on here is beyond me. Clearly so desperate for attention that he's attributing a remark on Sunderland to his team of carthorses. Sad.[/QUOTE]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here