Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Laura Kuenssberg - Political Editor of the BBC

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I've tried to warm to her I really really have but she really is the most whiney awful woman on tv at the moment.

She seems incapable of asking a question without it sounding like she is nagging, it's such a relief when one of the other political commentators is on.

How the hell did she get her job?

Bring back Nick Robinson.

Last edited:

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I actually quite like her style of presentation, find her well informed and gets her points across in easy to understand manner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
John%20Pienaar%20-%20BBC%20Deputy%20Political%20Editor%20(2).jpg

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I used to think she was anti left following her lies about Corbyn but since the election she's switched her claws to the Tories, so basically she's a walking headline hunter. And she does it well. Unpleasant when she's attacking your persuasion, thoroughly enjoyable when she's attacking the enemy.

D

Deleted member 2719

That women does my nut in she does the BBC no favours at all.

Then you have bleeding ED 'peg on his nose' Miliband boring all Jeremy vines listeners on Radio 2.

Come on BEEB get your house in order.

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
I used to think she was anti left following her lies about Corbyn but since the election she's switched her claws to the Tories, so basically she's a walking headline hunter. And she does it well. Unpleasant when she's attacking your persuasion, thoroughly enjoyable when she's attacking the enemy.

she's just trying to save her bacon. her political bias was extraordinary and i think she was warned about it. horrible woman

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
She's better than Andrew Neil. That man's performance at the last election should result in him never being allowed near the TV again.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here