Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Theresa May hopes to bring back fox hunting

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Around here the farmers go out at night on pick up trucks with spot lights and shoot the foxes. They tell me they lose lots of lambs to foxes. If you wanted to keep the numbers down would you really chase a fox on horseback for hours on end blowing a tin whistle wearing a red jacket?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Around here the farmers go out at night on pick up trucks with spot lights and shoot the foxes. They tell me they lose lots of lambs to foxes. If you wanted to keep the numbers down would you really chase a fox on horseback for hours on end blowing a tin whistle wearing a red jacket?

This the notion that they are doing it to keep fox numbers down is farcical. If you like chasing an animal about all day so you can watch it being ripped apart by dogs then at least have the bollocks to admit it. The fact is they come up with these pathetic excuses because on some level they know that what they are doing is barbaric and that it fills a gaping hole in their consciousness that weaps like an open sore.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
It's not just the abhorrent treatment of the foxes and other animals used in the hunt, but the other thing that annoys me is the attitude of the hunters.

There's been times I i've come across a hunt (living in the country has its disadvantages) and they've been some of the most arrogant, pompous and rude bunch of ***** i've ever had the misfortune of meeting.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
It's not just the abhorrent treatment of the foxes and other animals used in the hunt, but the other thing that annoys me is the attitude of the hunters.

There's been times I i've come across a hunt (living in the country has its disadvantages) and they've been some of the most arrogant, pompous and rude bunch of ***** i've ever had the misfortune of meeting.

My Dad was a farm worker in Sussex for 35 years, he was very anti- hunting, and had the mis- fortune to run into Jimmy Edwards during a hunt that had strayed into our back garden. Edwards was an absolute arse, and thought it so funny that the hunt was ruining my fathers veg garden, till my old man fired his shotgun in the air. Edwards and his posh mates couldn't leave fast enough, and Dad got a visit from a very sympathetic village plod, who told him that Edwards wanted him jailed.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here