Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ++++ latest odds ++++

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Not too much movement recently, guess the interviews are well under way!

Latest.JPG

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I had a dream last night we got Eddie Howe. However, during the same dream I also got some dodgy tattoos and tried to deliver a giant Easter Egg to Andrew Crofts as our works 'Man of the Year' award in a wheelie bin after making a rousing speech to my colleagues which they all cheered heartily.

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
I know someone who works at Corals HQ and he's just told me a fair few enquiries for lumpy bets have taken place on Sherwood in the last 20 mins.
Before you reply, I don't care whether you believe me or not.
We're delighted to welcome [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] over for tea and I'll prove to him it's not BS.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Looks like Victor just has a default price of 33/1 on anyone, hoping to hoover up some idiots money. Does anyone seriously believe that Megson, Boothroyd, Curle, McNamara, McInnes or McKinley would even make the long-list of possibles ?

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
All the Americans to play for The Albion have been keepers as far as I remember? Meola and Yelldell. Freidel could make three? However the stumbling block would of course be ££££££££££££££.......

Meola was a good keeper, but sadly he had an inflated ego and an inflated estimation of what he was worth a month in salary. He was soon on his way to Watford when they offered him more money than The Albion.

Last edited:

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
All the Americans to play for The Albion have been keepers as far as I remember? Meola and Yelldell. Freidel could make three? However the stumbling block would of course be ££££££££££££££.......

Meola was a good keeper, but sadly he had an inflated ego and an even bigger estimation of what he was worth a month in salary. He was soon on his way to Watford when they offered him more money than The Albion.

I doubt money will be a key factor at this stage of his career. Seems like a sound, level-headed bloke. Dare I say he'd make a fine manager in the not too distant future :whistle:

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade

Meola was a good keeper, but sadly he had an inflated ego and an inflated estimation of what he was worth a month in salary. He was soon on his way to Watford when they offered him more money than The Albion.

Juergen Sommer. Brad Friedel would make it four? Unless there's another that's slipped my mind.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
He'd certainly be the oldest. Probably.

Out of interest, who is the oldest player to pull on the stripes? I hazard a guess at George Parris. Dave Beasant?

Joe Corrigan? Although he never pulled on the stripes, maybe a green jersey?

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
He'd certainly be the oldest. Probably.

Out of interest, who is the oldest player to pull on the stripes? I hazard a guess at George Parris. Dave Beasant?

George Parris? He was early 30's when he played his last game for us. Steve Claridge must have been getting on. Guess the oldest may be before the modern era?

Actually just checked. You we're right with DB. 44 years 45 days by Dave Beasant FL D1, (4 May 2003) Football League

Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/club-records-1228223.aspx#cmPi0GugclfFQoDH.99

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here