Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Duffy and Murray

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Sitting in two different places as I did on Saturday I heard that Gross, Propper and Stephens were all poor and, of course, Bong was utterly shit.

For me, Knockaert was the only sub-par performance on Saturday.

There you go....i thought knocky didnt play too badly on saturday.....more up for it than i had seen for a while and cause joao maria to work hard.

If we are looking for a bad player then i would say ryan. I mean he literally didnt do anything ��

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
There's two words there I don't understand. I'm going to guess you're making reference to sitting in two different places. If so, that's down to my daughter and [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION]'s daughter playing musical chairs.

Yes sire, reference. Sorry, I'll re word it for you. Two places at once? You think you're a god or summit sunshine?:cool:
Nope, definitely funnier(in my head) first time around:)

There's two words there I don't understand. I'm going to guess you're making reference to sitting in two different places. If so, that's down to my daughter and [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION]'s daughter playing musical chairs.

I thought he was just being rude about the size of your backside.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
In fairness it was annoying that no Albion player followed up on Bong's interception so I think being annoyed was fair enough. Hopefully it will be highlighted in the debrief as something to work one. That said Hernandez still had a lot to do before scoring what was a very good goal indeed.

As for Murray, superb again, we could not want anything more from him right now.

Yep, and WHU fans could well argue it was even better than Jose's goal... But they'd be wrong of course!

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Whilst it's true that Knockaert missed a few chances on Saturday, it's also true that he did get involved in the game, was always looking for the ball, and never shirked. On balance l'd ratherm see him onn the right wing than Solly, if only for his total involvement in the game. Always a player too who can come up with the unexpected. It could quite easily have been Knocky than Izquierdo who came up with that wonder goal.

Yes, Knocky played well, was very engaged in the game. Ok he missed some chances, but who hasn't this season. And he stepped out of the team line ups to encourage the Albion players to applaud back to the fans - good cheerleading passion from Knocky!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
There you go....i thought knocky didnt play too badly on saturday.....more up for it than i had seen for a while and cause joao maria to work hard.

If we are looking for a bad player then i would say ryan. I mean he literally didnt do anything ��

With you on that. Thought Knocky had a good game. Just his finishing was a bit naff.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Muzza to score the goal that seals us staying up at home, against United in front of the North Stand, anyone?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here