Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds player's mum on social media

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
There's a Swansea player called Matt Grimes (no, I hadn't heard of him either) who's on loan to Leeds at the moment. His mum has apparently been posting on social media about how she can't wait for him to leave Leeds and what she thinks of the club. Can't see that one being explained away by hacking or accidentally sent from her trouser pocket. I think she'll regret posting these. especially that last message. I suspect that she will be well and truly Jamied.

2e6hbaq.jpg
2lvn3a9.jpg

I'm not really sure why she's celebrating either. The places in Leeds that her son can afford to live are very nice indeed and surely better than anything Swansea has to offer.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Reminds me of Duffy's dad tweets

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
He has played 7 games all season. I doubt Leeds fans will give a shit too much. But im sure she will get a lot of abuse. Pathetic mother being overprotective of her son. Without a doubt her son will be seriously pissed off even if he doesnt like it at Leeds.

A drop down the leagues beckons no doubt if Monk who would have brought him in from Swansea has barely given him a chance. Im sure his Mum will love that.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
He has played 7 games all season. I doubt Leeds fans will give a shit too much. But im sure she will get a lot of abuse. Pathetic mother being overprotective of her son. Without a doubt her son will be seriously pissed off even if he doesnt like it at Leeds.

A drop down the leagues beckons no doubt if Monk who would have brought him in from Swansea has barely given him a chance. Im sure his Mum will love that.

That seems a little harsh, I can't imagine she thought that footballs fans would be looking at her Facebook for things to kick off about.

It's quite sad really.

Edit; Forgot to say that, yep, I'd imagine that her son is a healthy mix of fuming and embarassed.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I think she is spot on. Any decent parent would want their son away from that scummiest of clubs.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here