Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley friendly

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
So we have seen 22 of the 25 man squad today at Crawley,add SB,and AK........doesn't leave many empty places for the over 21s,add a keeper makes 25. Loan /sell Lua Lua,Norwood and Towell,to my thinking ,means 3 signings,plus any under 21s.Goldson,is wanting more action and he could be loaned out in January.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So we have seen 22 of the 25 man squad today at Crawley,add SB,and AK........doesn't leave many empty places for the over 21s,add a keeper makes 25. Loan /sell Lua Lua,Norwood and Towell,to my thinking ,means 3 signings,plus any under 21s.Goldson,is wanting more action and he could be loaned out in January.
Sounds right.

Rohan Ince wasn't included - my guess is he's already got a move away all sorted, which had to be put on hold when the Neto purchase fell through.

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
Our new goalkeeper is too small IMO

OK - I agree with this although he had nothing to do today so hard to judge. He is incredibly small based on modern day keeper standards and even his legs don't look like a footballers (muscular). I will be amazed if he is our number one keeper for the whole of next season. He looks like a parks keeper physically. Obviously the club have seen something in him. I hope i am proved completely wrong.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
In case anyone missed it, there's an in-depth review at http://www.brightonandhovenews.org/2017/07/22/albion-hit-crawley-town-for-six/:

Albion hit Crawley Town for six
Posted On 22 Jul 2017 at 5:34 pm
By : Tim Hodges
Comment: 0

Crawley Town 0 Brighton & Hove Albion 6
Brighton and Hove Albion comprehensively dispatched of their nearest local rivals with a convincing win at the Checkatrade Stadium.

Six different Albion players scored, including new signing Pascal Gross and Conner Goldson not long after the latter’s life saving heart surgery.

Albion’s other scorer’s were Solly March after just four minutes, Tomer Hemed, Jamie Murphy and a Glenn Murray penalty.

New signing, goalkeeper Maty Ryan made his debut in the first half , but hardly touched the ball.

Niki Maenpaa took over in the second half.

:lolol:
Oh Timmy. Don't give up the day job.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
OK - I agree with this although he had nothing to do today so hard to judge. He is incredibly small based on modern day keeper standards and even his legs don't look like a footballers (muscular). I will be amazed if he is our number one keeper for the whole of next season. He looks like a parks keeper physically. Obviously the club have seen something in him. I hope i am proved completely wrong.
So we paid £3m for a 'parks keeper' when we already had a decent keeper on the books? I do hope you are wrong. What is his exact height - anyone know? I remember Ipswich used to have a 5' 7 goalie.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
In case anyone missed it, there's an in-depth review at http://www.brightonandhovenews.org/2017/07/22/albion-hit-crawley-town-for-six/:

Albion hit Crawley Town for six
Posted On 22 Jul 2017 at 5:34 pm
By : Tim Hodges
Comment: 0

Crawley Town 0 Brighton & Hove Albion 6
Brighton and Hove Albion comprehensively dispatched of their nearest local rivals with a convincing win at the Checkatrade Stadium.

Six different Albion players scored, including new signing Pascal Gross and Conner Goldson not long after the latter’s life saving heart surgery.

Albion’s other scorer’s were Solly March after just four minutes, Tomer Hemed, Jamie Murphy and a Glenn Murray penalty.

New signing, goalkeeper Maty Ryan made his debut in the first half , but hardly touched the ball.

Niki Maenpaa took over in the second half.

This is google translate, what language was it originally written in?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Where was Uwe?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here