Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tammy Abraham

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I can see him getting better offers than us or Newcastle if he has a good tournament with the u21s, but i just dont see him getting much game time at those clubs.

Its the promoted sides or real strugglers that would give him the game time he needs and Chelsea want for him

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
The interview with him in the Daily Mail over the weekend made out that neither he or his club Chelski had made any decisions on next season.
Would suggest this will not be resolved until after U21 championships. It is more likely that he is talking to Chelski about the terms of his new contract.

Unless the reporting is wrong, its between us and Toon.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Presumably he is holding back in the hope that he has a cracking tournament over teh next few weeks, and that gives him more and better options than us or Toon.

So that leaves me hoping he has a disappointing tournament.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Albion need to avoid being strung along for a few weeks on this. Get the decision within the next week or 2 max - yes or no - and take it from there.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Albion need to avoid being strung along for a few weeks on this. Get the decision within the next week or 2 max - yes or no - and take it from there.

Alternatively just push forward NOW on the presumption we won't get him and crack on. Then if he does decide to join us in a few weeks we're even stronger.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing

Yep agree, we need 2 strikers anyhow as a minimum so we should be working on other targets and not just relying on a reply from him

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Come on Tammy time to sign for us, even the PL are making it an easy choice for you.

Chelsea at home Boxing Day.... which means you get to spend Xmas at home :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here