Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockdale OFF ***to Birmingham - Official***

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I am a huge fan of Stockdale, always have been, you can look back and find me backing him all through his time with us, However I do not like how he is conducting himself via social media, he needs to leave it well alone, he currently looks like a 14 year old girl, If he does stay then he is going to lose a lot of respect from some corners of the crowd in his conduct, if he goes, well go out with some class and leave all this liking and posting until he has left the club.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I am a huge fan of Stockdale, always have been, you can look back and find me backing him all through his time with us, However I do not like how he is conducting himself via social media, he needs to leave it well alone, he currently looks like a 14 year old girl, If he does stay then he is going to lose a lot of respect from some corners of the crowd in his conduct, if he goes, well go out with some class and leave all this liking and posting until he has left the club.

Absolutely this. Loved what he did last season, the way he's conducted himself generally (especially Shoreham) and he was instrumental in our promotion. Now he's acting like a bit of a d*ck. I'm sure he's at home constantly retweeting and chuckling to himself about how clever he is (and probably reading this thread and doing the same). Wouldn't put it past him to go to Palace now as some rumours have suggested in part to stick two fingers up.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton

Agree - I'd like him to stay but whether he does or not is up to him and his family and if he goes, he goes with our thanks and respect but, with every cryptic or provocative tweet, he's tarnishing his reputation a little, at least in my eyes and it's leaving just a bit of a sour taste regardless of his ultimate decision..

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

Thought I was the only one :thumbsup:

Good keeper and seems a decent bloke but for the love of Mike, get off Twitter Dave!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
some people are in danger of taking themselves far too seriously.

Nothing has been agreed yet it appears and yet still people are posting "he's gone" stuff on twatter etc ( Yes I am as guilty as the next, however I realised a while ago it was best to back off)

People have to get over the fact that he is NOT a fan of BHAFC, he is an employee and a player who is after what best deal he can get in a very short career.

Why people are getting all uppity about his appearance on twatter...so what? and to suggest he is somehow doing this on purpose is quite frankly laughable.

If we offer him a decent deal, he will stay, of that there is no doubt...if not, then he will go where ever...it may be Palace, but who really cares.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Bored with this now, Dave mate, if you don't sing a contract, cheerio, thanks for the memories. If you do , great, but I'm not gonna behave like a cuckold husband with a trophy wife, and beg you to stay

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Has he grown his hair out?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Another 30 days of this to look forward to?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Bored with this now, Dave mate, if you don't sing a contract, cheerio, thanks for the memories. If you do , great, but I'm not gonna behave like a cuckold husband with a trophy wife, and beg you to stay

I've no doubt he'll be devastated by this revelation.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
No news means that on 1st July he'll be a free agent to literally do as he pleases - grab what ever cash in wages and signing-on fee is on offer and join any club of his choice.

No need to tell the Albion or let us know on social media.

Think Sol Campbell when he left Spuds, who kept his preplanned move very close to his chest.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
No news means that on 1st July he'll be a free agent to literally do as he pleases - grab what ever cash in wages and signing-on fee is on offer and join any club of his choice.

Think Sol Campbell when he left Spuds, who kept his preplanned move very close to his chest.

If Ryan is here he might find one of his options has disappeared...........................

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea

Join any club of his choice - not so sure about that ...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Silence? Hasn't he been tweeting and retweeting like a bird?

He liked a tweet. He hasn't been that prolific but some fans are watching him like hawks & reporting everything and anything.
It's six of one and half a dozen the other.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here