Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Theresa May ruled to have broken the law.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I posted that because Clamp is always fishing.

When you find a political party that isn't corrupt, please let me know.

Oh that's alright then, it's morally indefensible but they're all at it so everything's OK, let's just move along, there's nothing to see here.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
You appear to be a pompous,vile,abusive woman who fails to see how moronic her post is.May being Home Secretary is just as much yesterday's news,but you are obviously too slow/low/dim witted to notice :lolol:

Yesterday's news? Sigh. Let's try to join up the dots for you dear.

May was Home Secretary when she committed her illegal act but she is now the Prime Minister. Do you understand the increased significance?

The Court of Appeal made it's ruling yesterday about May's actions, not Jack Straw, Blunkett et al. Do you understand the significance?

The case was taken to the High Court whilst May was in office, not when Jack Straw, Blunkett etc. were in office. Do you understand the significance?

None of the actions of Straw etc. etc. were deemed illegal. Theresa May's were. Do you understand the significance?

You take trivial vacuous speciousness to new levels.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Corbyn..May.....those other geezers from Libdems/ukip.......not much of a choice is it ..maybe move to Scotland :moo:

Sturgeon, Davidson, Dugdale... Maybe move to Antarctica.
penguin_40_anim_gif.gif

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I like Corbyn. I like his politics and I like his ideals. Barely any of which would work in the world we live in. Unfortunately. Although I do believe he'd be a far better negotiator than May. Because he listens.

and then votes against his own party. Time and time again. Today he has decided to make an association between the events in Manchester and our interventions in the mid east. An association that was not sanctioned by his party. It is not Labour policy to link solutions to terrporism with blame of previous governments for engaging in the mid east. This is infantile and political suicide. He's not a leader. He's a ****ing disgrace. He's made labour unelectable. We can all sit around in our middle class comfort and admire his plucky rebellion, but the country needs a credible leader right now. May is a disaster (how can you pursue a policy with which you disagree because your predecessor allowed the policy to become 'law' via a referendum?), and only partly because of my parenthesis. If you are left, backing Corbyn is as daft as, if you are a BHA supporter, calling for the return to the Albion of the plucky and blameless Mackail-Smith. It is worse, actually, given Corbyn's failure to apologise for his need to emote with the IRA. Mackail-Smith is woefully not good enough despite best intentions. Corbyn does not even have best intentions.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Utterly unfounded. Corbyn has never been IRA. He had dealings with them and aided the peace process. Anything further than that is pure speculation and, I suspect, malice.

he stood outside courts supporting bombers, he joined protests demanding different rights for IRA prisoners, he stood in solidarity with Adams and McGuiness in honour of the shot IRA terrorists. Aided the peace process my arse- he was a maverick MP who had little or no influence on the peace process, even today he will not condem IRA past actions.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Utterly unfounded. Corbyn has never been IRA. He had dealings with them and aided the peace process. Anything further than that is pure speculation and, I suspect, malice.

he stood outside courts supporting bombers, he joined protests demanding different rights for IRA prisoners, he stood in solidarity with Adams and McGuiness in honour of the shot IRA terrorists. Aided the peace process my arse- he was a maverick MP who had little or no influence on the peace process, even today he will not condem IRA past actions.

John Major, Tony Blair and Colin Parry (Who's son was killed by an IRA bomb) have all negotiated and had similar aims for peace - The one sided outrage against Corbyn is so politically driven it just makes the accusers come across as pretty desperate to pin anything they can on Corbyn. I'd rather focus on the here and now, rather than keep focusing on the past.

Theresa May hardly bathes herself in glory negotiating arms deals with the Saudis, yet many just dismiss it and brush that under the rug. As long as it's not our kids being bombed, right?

The blinkered vision and hypocrisy by some is astounding...

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

And voted against the 1985 Anglo Irish agreement because it did not satisfy the aims of the IRA .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
John Major, Tony Blair and Colin Parry (Who's son was killed by an IRA bomb) have all negotiated and had similar aims for peace - The one sided outrage against Corbyn is so politically driven it just makes the accusers come across as pretty desperate to pin anything they can on Corbyn. I'd rather focus on the here and now, rather than keep focusing on the past.

Theresa May hardly bathes herself in glory negotiating arms deals with the Saudis, yet many just dismiss it and brush that under the rug. As long as it's not our kids being bombed, right?

The blinkered vision and hypocrisy by some is astounding...

The three you cite had the political position or moral clout to interact with the IRA. Corbyn was a rebellious back bencher with NO political position (not in a position to influence let alone make a decision) and zero clout (he was not the father of someone murdered by the IRA). He was, and indeed is, a naive and vainglorious dick head.

He was elected as labour leader because the THICK labour MPs forgot their constitution allowe all the lefty activists an importlantly weighted bias in the leadership election BUT that ONLY he MPs voted on who gets on the ballott. A brilliant arrangement. BUT it means the MPs are the gatekeeper. Instead they voted for the **** Corbyn to be allowed onto the general ballot in a misguided attempt at 'fairness' to the lefty twats, without any intention themselves of supporting a Corbyn win let alone voting for him. In my view this is unforgiveable, as it smacks of political naivety on a par with the 'little bit of paper' the tory PM brought back from Hitler. No, it, and Corbyn in 'charge' is a cock up of monumental suicidal proportions. And I am still angry about it.

If you support labour, vote anything but labour in he general election. I will hold my nose and vote liberal. Only a wipe out in the general election will force Corbyn out. After that, Corbyn must resign if he has any insight, dignity or sense of public service.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
If you support labour, vote anything but labour in he general election. I will hold my nose and vote liberal. Only a wipe out in the general election will force Corbyn out. After that, Corbyn must resign if he has any insight, dignity or sense of public service.

Must resign? For doing what? He has gained the biggest membership a UK political party has ever seen in recent times. Even when the chips were firmly stacked against him he still won the second labour party vote when they ganged to try get him out. He isn't going anywhere... Luckily a lot of people these days are more awake and don't fall for all the mainstream media spin and agenda against him. He is the real deal and exactly what this country needs right now!

Last edited:

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Which suits Theresa May's less than stellar Government very well but isn't much good for the Country...

It doesn't suit her at all... She has run out of sound bytes and JC is not holding back on saying what he truly thinks from the heart. He is currently her worst nightmare! (as the opinion polls are showing)

The only answer the opposition have is either bringing stuff up from 30+ years ago or creating negative spin on anything the bloke does. It wreaks of desperation and lack of ideas.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Must resign? For doing what? He has gained the biggest membership a UK political party has ever seen in recent times. Even when the chips were firmly stacked against him he still won the second labour party vote when they ganged to try get him out. He isn't going anywhere... Luckily a lot of people these days are more awake and don't fall for all the mainstream media spin and agenda against him. He is the real deal and exactly what this country needs right now!

Do you seriously think that labour will form the next government? That's the only thing that matters at the end of the election day. Well, and in a fit state to take power obviously. If you want a labour government, then it will have to be the election after this. With a new leader. The only issue for me is how that can be engineered. Only a labour wipe out, sadly, will achieve this because, as you say, in other respects Corbyn is secure, massively backed by the activists. In much the same way that, given the chance, the tory activists would massively back Farrage if he stood as tory leader.

Hang on, I just read this: http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/26/labou...n-the-polls-as-campaigning-re-starts-6663447/

Oh well . . . . what do I know :wozza:

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Do you seriously think that labour will form the next government? That's the only thing that matters at the end of the election day. Well, and in a fit state to take power obviously. If you want a labour government, then it will have to be the election after this. With a new leader. The only issue for me is how that can be engineered. Only a labour wipe out, sadly, will achieve this because, as you say, in other respects Corbyn is secure, massively backed by the activists. In much the same way that, given the chance, the tory activists would massively back Farrage if he stood as tory leader.

Hang on, I just read this: http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/26/labou...n-the-polls-as-campaigning-re-starts-6663447/

Whatever happens the Tories won't be getting the luxury of having free reign on attacking every public service or using sound bytes of fear, spin and outright lies to control the public. If the Tories win they still have a very divided public to appease and Brexit to pull off. Thi will inevitably cause massive splits in the party. I still think May is a closet remainer and explains why she is still so vague on details nearly a year on, and called this election early to have a full 6 years to piss about with it. Hard brexit? Will believe it when I see it. So far there is 0 evidence of it happening that way under the Tories...

The tide is turning.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

No they won't and your view matches mine .. a Labour wipe out in this election would be the best result for returning Labour back to sanity.

The apparent attempt by the Tories to throw the election by running a p*ss poor campaign is just another wicked trick to fool the Corbynistas into thinking they actually have a chance. Tory landslide still going to happen.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Whatever happens the Tories won't be getting the luxury of having free reign on attacking every public service or using sound bytes of fear, spin and outright lies to control the public. If the Tories win they still have a very divided public to appease and Brexit to pull off. Thi will inevitably cause massive splits in the party. I still think May is a closet remainer and explains why she is still so vague on details nearly a year on, and called this election early to have a full 6 years to piss about with it. Hard brexit? Will believe it when I see it. So far there is 0 evidence of it happening that way under the Tories...

The tide is turning.

You *******. You are giving me hope. :lolol:

Still.... he's a worry, that Corbyn . . . .

A modest majority for the Torys would be a massive humiliation, given the state of things . . . .

I predicted the Trump win and the Brexit win, and I also predicted a Corbyn win (NSC passim). If I get the treble I'll regret forever not being a betting man :wrong::angry::wozza::lolol::bigwave:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No they won't and your view matches mine .. a Labour wipe out in this election would be the best result for returning Labour back to sanity.

The apparent attempt by the Tories to throw the election by running a p*ss poor campaign is just another wicked trick to fool the Corbynistas into thinking they actually have a chance. Tory landslide still going to happen.

As always you make me smile. I was quite happy under Mr Tony (until the tax money for religious schools farce) . . . and I am finding our political system increasingly absurd - more akin to a Miss World compo than a measured and considered battle of philosophy and wherewithall. For both our preferences, a tory landslide would suit but . . . . can you imagine if Corbyn were to actually win? Trump all over again (albeit in a different coloured suit). I could imagine Corbyn being held to task by his sensible MPs (rar ra Kier Starmer etc), but there is 'momentum', and there is Corbyn's almost idiot savant insouciance . . . .

Yes (cliche alert) we live in interesting times.

Take it easy, mon vieux.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here