Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Get the band that was never together, not back together again.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
In years to come, after he's retired, doubtless he'll be asked, "What was your greatest achievement in your football career?"

The answer will, of course, be, "Getting over 4000 posts on a thread about me on the message board of a team I'd never previously heard of, and never played for." Shame, eh?
:wink:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I'd love to see JC paraded around the Amex prior to the Bristol City game so we can all thank this true Albion LEGEND for his service to the club.

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
Played up top on his own tonight against Spurs, had some iffy moments but done enough to suggest that there is a really good player there if he played every week and got some confidence. No doubt the ship has sailed but if West Ham don't want him past the end of the season you never know...... :whistle:

LONG LIVE THE THREAD!!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Played up top on his own tonight against Spurs, had some iffy moments but done enough to suggest that there is a really good player there if he played every week and got some confidence.

Trouble is, he's done a lot more this season that suggests there really isn't.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
If it keeps this thread going - could do a job.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
dodged a bullet.

Absolute shite

The pages of spunk in this thread should be a reality check for any un proven signing we make.

Feet on ground

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here