Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T (you think?!) - Had it with the BBC - apparently I'm a chihuahua.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Afghan Hound
You're full of surprises. One minute acting the fool for your friends, the next acting aloof and showing how independent you are. Essentially, you're a massive contradiction, but that's why everyone likes being around you. You keep everyone on their toes.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Excuse the hijack, but I've been waiting all day for some inane bollox thread to drop this into (no offence! ):-

10+ Animals That Look Like They’re About To Drop The Hottest Albums Of The Year

http://www.boredpanda.com/animals-about-to-drop-album-photos/

#9 The 80s Duo Horse Pop Band From Iceland

animals-about-to-drop-album-photos-58aeb30d73c9f__700.jpg

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Excuse the hijack, but I've been waiting all day for some inane bollox thread to drop this into (no offence! ):-

10+ Animals That Look Like They’re About To Drop The Hottest Albums Of The Year

http://www.boredpanda.com/animals-about-to-drop-album-photos/

#9 The 80s Duo Horse Pop Band From Iceland

View attachment 85050

No offence taken!

Tell me, why did you have to wait til someone else started a thread of inane bolleaux? You could have started your own. Like you normally do. No offence :wink:

Seriously, just having a tug at you (ooo, matron).

Think it's time for a Friday night drinking thread yet?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No offence taken!

Tell me, why did you have to wait til someone else started a thread of inane bolleaux? You could have started your own. Like you normally do. No offence :wink:
There's only so much room for desperateleekbrookgull :lol:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Afghan Hound
You're full of surprises. One minute acting the fool for your friends, the next acting aloof and showing how independent you are. Essentially, you're a massive contradiction, but that's why everyone likes being around you. You keep everyone on their toes.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
old English sheepdog, happy go lucky and likes to roll around in shite especially after a bath?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Afghan Hound :eek:

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Bergamasco
Intelligent and determined, when you decide on what you want in life nothing is going to stop you. Ok, it might for a bit, but you're patient enough to see things through to the end. Oh, and you look great.

Woof Woof

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
Afghan Hound
Same. Load of Kabul

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here