Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are'n't going to f*ck this up, aren't we?

I'd say the chances are 70-30 that we won't

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Anyone who thinks we will should stick 50 quid on with sky bet. We are 7 or 8 to one. That will cover your season ticket next year.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Barring something RIDICULOUS (and I mean way MORE ridiculous than last season's finale) happening, no, we aren't.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I am as anxious and worried as everyone else, this really is a defining year for us in more ways than one, but, BUT, I cannot see us f*cking it up. Yep we'll still have poo dropping moments, but screw it up? I just can't see it.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
We have a great start and get a good lead on those chasing and too many assume we are already there or at least going there. This is a very good squad but they are not world beaters and a lot of the squad have limitations at top championship level.

There is all to play for still. Yesterday's game was very even but if we had Wood and they had Murray we would have won in my view. Quality makes the difference at this level and we did not show it yesterday, unfortunately.

I wonder who will start against Blackburn, Murray after 2 weeks rest or Hemed ? It is a vital game.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Three wins and a draw from our four home games, I don't think we'll lose one, but may draw one.10 points.

One win, one draw and two defeats from the four away games. Four points.

14 points, giving us 91.

Will that be enough?

I see the above as a worst case scenario as we may well get two away wins.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If we f**k this golden opportunity up I feel we may never get out of this sodding division! :albion2:
We'll definitely get out of the division, just not in the direction you're thinking.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Three wins and a draw from our four home games, I don't think we'll lose one, but may draw one.10 points.

One win, one draw and two defeats from the four away games. Four points.

14 points, giving us 91.

Will that be enough?

I see the above as a worst case scenario as we may well get two away wins.

Which two away games do you see us winning? Wolves seem to have found some form, QPR have promotion form at home now I think. Norwich will definitely want to roll us over and I don't think we've ever won at Villa and I really hope we don't have to do it to go up auto.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I'd say the chances are 70-30 that we won't

70 percent of the time, it works... every time.

Just win our home games, see what we can nick away, and we'll be fine.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here