Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt sold £3.25million. (with Sunderland kit picture)

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Medical this afternoon so I guess this and maybe incoming announcements could be this evening?

D

Deleted member 22389

Thing is when was the last time we sold a player for £2.5M is this not a record for us?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
2.5m?

From what I hear, that isn't the overall package.

There is NO WAY this is a transfer made up of a just a single basic fee in my opinion (obviously a complete guess).

When selling UP you want incentivised clauses as well. Relegation avoidance would be one I'd imagine as well as a % of any sell on. I would also expect a fee to be triggered if he makes a certain number of premier league starts.

As you say, this won't be the overall deal.....mainly as hardly any deal selling UPWARDS is just a basic fee now.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Liam Bridcutt has NOT been sold for £2.5m FFS. Get a grip, people.

The figure will be 'undisclosed' anyway, but it is NOT what Sky are quoting.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That's pathetic, player of the season for 2 years. & now wait for the announcement to appease supporters... Seagulls sign Dale Stephens. Exciting!

I think I might boo Stephens as soon as he walks on the pitch, I'm not even gonna give him a chance

modulate

Nov 23, 2013
Transfer fees are all smoke and mirrors. Sunderland will want it known that they've got their man for the lowest fee possible. We'll be determined tto show the fee was far higher. the reality will fall somewhere in between

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here