Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On The Way To Middlesbrough..........

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Junior more concerned with his burger than chatting to Lewis.......

500bd8357565633b2dbe9e4d13acd933.jpg

Thought Dunk may as well be on the lash. That photo makes it look as if his hand's on back to front though.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Honestly it won't make the slightest bit of difference. Firstly there's an assumption that the Boro players will be sleeping undisturbed all night, impervious to the nerves striking everyone else. Which is bollocks. Secondly, having recently run a marathon on two hours sleep I can confirm what my running coach told me which is that the previous night's sleep is far more important and that the adrenaline of the occasion will always get you through.

Besides, given that we prepare for everything these days I'm assuming that the players have been through a web based Cyber Boro training course during which they would have been desensitised to the smell of chemicals, the sight of boarded up Coronation Street houses and the sound of people shooting each other.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Honestly it won't make the slightest bit of difference. Firstly there's an assumption that the Boro players will be sleeping undisturbed all night, impervious to the nerves striking everyone else. Which is bollocks. Secondly, having recently run a marathon on two hours sleep I can confirm what my running coach told me which is that the previous night's sleep is far more important and that the adrenaline of the occasion will always get you through.

Besides, given that we prepare for everything these days I'm assuming that the players have been through a web based Cyber Boro training course during which they would have been desensitised to the smell of chemicals, the sight of boarded up Coronation Street houses and the sound of people shooting each other.
I can report that it looks like the club have reserved the top floor, and that the windows are double glazed, difficult to hear anything outside. Unless an insider kicks something off, unlikely to be an issue

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
What the fook is that shite?

This ruins it for me.

The parmo is said to have been created by Nicos Harris, a chef with the American army in World War II. He was wounded in France, but was brought to the United Kingdom to be treated in a British hospital. Eventually, he moved to Middlesbrough and opened a restaurant on Linthorpe Road, where he created the parmo at The American Grill in 1958. His son-in-law, Caramello, still lived in Teesside as of 2014, continuing the family tradition.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Struggling to get my head round the fact the team are staying in central Boro in a Jury's Inn (perfect opportunity for disrupted sleep) and also that Albion fans are posting about it? Unless it is a double bluff of course.
Personally keeping you mind active and occupied is better than tranquil places that mean over thinking...I think it's the best thing for normality:clap2:

Boro5707

Dec 21, 2015
I can report that it looks like the club have reserved the top floor, and that the windows are double glazed, difficult to hear anything outside. Unless an insider kicks something off, unlikely to be an issue

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

The fire works that are being planned for 2am will do the trick lol. Doubt there will hear the horns being beeped outside though. To be fair nothing will happen.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The fire works that are being planned for 2am will do the trick lol. Doubt there will hear the horns being beeped outside though. To be fair nothing will happen.

Well I'm tucked up in bed now, can't hear the outside traffic at all, although that might be the several drinks......

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
TBF staying in a city centre hotel might take there minds off it a little bit than if they were staying somewhere isolated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here