Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Briton who fougbt AGAINST ISIS

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Why do you have a picture of Bobby Sands? A brave man who gave up his life in fighting for his rights as prisoner of war status, rather than a criminal that the British government claimed at the time.

Oh do f*ck off. "A brave man". A murdering terrorist bar steward more like. There's nothing brave about smothering yourself in your own faeces and then refusing to eat your greens.

Last edited:

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Absolute bollocks this, had the balls to do what most men wouldn't and back stabbed by the state that helped give rise to ISIS. Couple this with Turkey's surge in Northern Syria, looks like we're trying to appease the Turks and the Islamists.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
The government is hypocritical - it's OK to use our own armed forces against ISIS, it's OK for us to equip and pay for other groups to fight ISIS on our behalf ..... but not OK for a normal British citizen to fight our enemies ?? Tw@ts.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
thought he was buried in Belfast, but I'm sure you know more about that than I do
Mate, its a joke have a look at where ive said hes buried.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
The government is hypocritical - it's OK to use our own armed forces against ISIS, it's OK for us to equip and pay for other groups to fight ISIS on our behalf ..... but not OK for a normal British citizen to fight our enemies ?? Tw@ts.
Its yet another sop to muslims , ''look muslims , its not just you we're picking on ''.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Has the YPG been taken off the wests terror group list? Despite the western countries that seem to be financing, and supplying them. Thought these sort of charges have been the same for some time. If its a terror group, its a terror group, regardless of whose side that terror group is fighting. Its certainly not a recent thing, just put in place for this guy.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Has the YPG been taken off the wests terror group list? Despite the western countries that seem to be financing, and supplying them. Thought these sort of charges have been the same for some time. If its a terror group, its a terror group, regardless of whose side that terror group is fighting. Its certainly not a recent thing, just put in place for this guy.
A little heads up mate , YPG isnt on the uk proscribed list.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploa...nt_data/file/670599/20171222_Proscription.pdf

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost

No, the PKK is - but technically, they're different organisations. https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/proscribed-terror-groups-or-organisations--2

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I think the suggestion that our security services have just allowed hundreds of ISIS fighters back into the UK without a word is a bit unlikely tbh Im sure some may have done, but, not hundreds.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I thought parts of the YPG were trained by British & American Special Services and they are in fact embedded in their units. Seems to me a crazy decision.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here