Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stand by for Ticket site meltdown tomorrow

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I prefer to be up high rather than pitch level. Looked up seating on the net. LV1 & LV2 were both no no because of the view so it had to be UV1

On reflection I think we are OK in G. People at the back might not be so happy.

Being an Upper West person. I also like the higher view.

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
Signed into the site at 9am on the dot to find I was 1432 in the queue! No problems though, half an hour wait and I have my ticket for Leicester. Plus I'm sitting in my old season ticket seat, well pleased with that.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
iam in LV2 row A not sure if thats decent or not ?

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Good luck with your seat, given the following

'If you can, try to avoid getting get tickets for the rear sections of both the upper and lower tiers, as the view can be quite poor. For example, in the rear of the lower tier there are a number of supporting pillars that can hinder your view, the seating is of the old wooden type and the gap between rows is tight. The front of the lower tier is a lot better having newer seats and no supporting pillars to contend with. The rear of the upper tier also has problems as Neil Theasby a visiting Hull City supporter informs me; 'Our seats were on the very back Row S and the view was awful! There were two obscuring pillars but worse than that the angle of the roof meant that you couldn't see the video screen and the view of the opposite touchline was also partly obscured'.

Was UV2 no doubt is sold out as it was the default option on signing in, LV4 would have sold out to those fans that are aware of the sight issues, as this block is at the front and not the closest to the corner, giving unhindered views and better seats(?)

LV1 and LV2 are the upper blocks of the lower section and again suffer from potential sightline issues.

It was far easier when the away fans were on the terracing behind the goal

UV2 and the right hand side - towards the halfway line of UV1 are the best, as long as you are in the first 10 rows. After that you are getting the low hanging roof. So those above you quoted your post will be fine.

The ‘middle tier’ / the upper of the lower tier (LV1/2) is the worst unless you are rows A-D , after that you have pillars and a roof which means you can’t see the flight of the ball.

If you don’t mind being pitch side and very close to the action and low down then gonfor LV4 then LV3, but the best bet is the upper tier front rows

I chose mine after looking on Everton’s website and seeing the view I would have from each seat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here