Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for West Ham

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
WHU went 3-4-2-1 against Palace and that back three and midfield four hardly screams mobility:

Rice
Ogbonna
Collins

Byram
Zabaleta
Noble
Cresswell

I'd definitely start Knockaert and Izquierdo.

Ryan

Bruno
Duffy
Dunk
Bong

Knockaert
Kayal
Stephens
Izquierdo

Propper

Murray or Ulloa (change 60 mins)

Nothing at all against Pascal, he has been a stand out performer. Looked jaded last night though and I'd just like to see DP in the number 10 role against a team where we won't be starved of possession.

Didn't look jaded on Saturday. Apologies and thanks, Mr G.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Fortunately Chris Hughton ignored all of the nonsense on this thread and went with the personnel/formation/tactics that have served us so well this season.

His trademark intelligent use of substitutions also worked a treat again. He consistently avoids the panicky, easy option, of making changes born out of insecurity and a need for him as a manager to be seen to have an impact on the game. We are so lucky to have a man of his experience and quality in charge.

Typically impressive on Saturday was the way in which he resisted the thickos in the crowd getting frustrated and chanting for Ulloa to come on early in the second half when it was still 1-1. And then again the timing of the Knockaert and Gross substitutions (i.e. kept them on long enough to secure the points but still gave a run out to Solly and Beram).

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Stoke will be a different type of test. Hopefully someone remembers to mark Shawcross this time!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here