Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frank de Boer to Palace

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
You really are a sad bunch of no marks up there, Is that all you have got and as low as you will go....

Good luck next season, your gonna need it.

Agree with your comments about Grenfell, that shouldn't be brought up on a football forum. But what the feck are you on about when you say "good luck next season, your gonna need it"?? Have you seen your squad?? :facepalm:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
de-boer.jpg

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Agree with your comments about Grenfell, that shouldn't be brought up on a football forum. But what the feck are you on about when you say "good luck next season, your gonna need it"?? Have you seen your squad?? :facepalm:

Oh hello again raver . I'm sorry you didn't manage to get a life at the weekend .

Yes our squad may not look amazing for this level but who knows how they might step up . After all on paper your squad looks ok but has been shit house for 2 years so you never know do ya

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
Oh hello again raver . I'm sorry you didn't manage to get a life at the weekend .Yes our squad may not look amazing for this level but who knows how they might step up . After all on paper your squad looks ok but has been shit house for 2 years so you never know do ya

Come on old bean, pot, kettle, black... you've posted nearly 19,000 times on a forum, let that sink in for a minute! :p

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Come on old bean, pot, kettle, black... you've posted nearly 19,000 times on a forum, let that sink in for a minute! :p

Napper's daily post average on his own team's forum is 3.7 posts per day.

Your daily post average on your rival's forum is 3.5 posts per day.

:rolleyes:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
37 pages ffs.
Maybe you should be more concerned on the fire hazard that is the cheap Amex cladding ?

I am very happy that Martin Perry is confident that it is safe, but is still taking the precaution of having it checked out. Who is checking out the Clad Palace that is Selhurst.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
in 14 years. . . my teams forum.

You have no excuses pal
[MENTION=365]Napper[/MENTION] has posted 3.67 posts per day, in the 5108 days since joining HIS team's forum. [MENTION=35636]The Raver[/MENTION] has posted 3.68 posts per day, in the 16 days since joining the forum of his team's rivals.

As you were.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
How Bozza let's these cun#s on our site is beyond me.
I have been in the same drinking establishment but have never met Bozza yet.
He seems to be desperate to give palarse trolls more say that we have.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
[MENTION=365]Napper[/MENTION] has posted 3.67 posts per day, in the 5108 days since joining HIS team's forum. [MENTION=35636]The Raver[/MENTION] has posted 3.68 posts per day, in the 16 days since joining the forum of his team's rivals.

As you were.

Your maths are even more damning than my slightly rounded/averaged ones! :lolol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
How Bozza let's these cun#s on our site is beyond me.
I have been in the same drinking establishment but have never met Bozza yet.
He seems to be desperate to give palarse trolls more say that we have.

What a bizarre suggestion.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here