Dec 18, 2003
London
Anyone wanting Ulloa back clearly knows:-

Nothing about football
Nothing about the Albion
Nothing about this season
Nothing about the last 3 games.

They know nothing.

As you are Stat Brother, can you give us some stats please how Ulloa's spell at Brighton compares to those already in the team, i.e. goals, assists?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Aye I'd be happy to see the toothy senor back in our hallowed stripes. Not a chap who'd bring great difference to us in size, or in finishing, but has a silken touch that bring others in in a way Muzza of The Hem can.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
He's a special player, quality, a cut above and well worthy of the PL.

I want our entire sqaud to get their chance in the PL, but if we could get Leo it would be a no brainer for me.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Even though I recognise that Ulloa would be a good signing for most lower half and mid table premiership clubs, I do have doubts over if he would be the right striker signing the club needs to make this coming transfer window.

Presuming the club are keeping hold of both Murray and Hemed, I think it's imperative that the next striker the club brings in is 1. an improvement on what we currently have and 2. is a player that has pace, is nimble and which will form a good attacking threat alongside the creative players already at the club. As much as I love Leo as a player, the more logic thinking side of me doesn't think he's what is currently needed.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
[MENTION=267]TSB[/MENTION] have you ever called a transfer correctly? ;)

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
why ? let's scrape the barrel and find every ex-player.......Joe Bennett bagged twice for Cardiff today, let's get him in !!

That doesn't sound like something NSC would do. :facepalm:

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Upgrade on Hemed and would be one of two players to play the "big man up front" role, alternating with Murray. Big yes from me. Murray or Ulloa plus Baldock or Abraham would be a good set of 4 strikers

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Assuming Baldock stays the squad MUST have 5 recognisable strikers.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here