Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Coventry at HOME

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Best possible draw.

Please Mr.Barber,
Go as low as possible with home and away fan ticket pricing, to get a huge crowd.

Hoping we back Coventry fans with their SISU OUT campaign.

:thumbsup:

Can see Coventry bringing a good load and hopefully with sensible pricing it will be a good atmosphere from both sets of fans....competitive game as i see it

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I see Coventry took nearly 9000 fans to MK Dons in the last round. A fantastic effort.

They had more fans there than MK Dons did!

BBC

After Biamou's goal, it was the Sky Blues who looked more like to score as they delighted the 7,833 away fans who outnumbered their hosts' followers by almost 750 supporters.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
If we didn't even manage 15,000 for the Palace game in 3rd round then it could be just the North stand and the South stand

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I would think we will be a good shout to be a televised game, a good chance of a giant killing, Coventry's great away support at MK, us, struggling a bit, it has all the ingredients for a great cup tie.

And, someone other than Murray might score!!

Last edited:

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
After the initial frustration (see location) I'm getting excited about this now!!! What a chance for the Quarters, Cov will bring a great atmosphere!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Has BT Sport written all over it, BBC will show City on the Friday evening and Chelsea on the Saturday evening/Sunday afternoon.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Best chance in my lifetime to see us reach the Quarter Finals. Hopefully cheap tickets and on the weekend to get a good crowd!

Nice to play Coventry again, shame for Maguire-Drew mind.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
If we didn't even manage 15,000 for the Palace game in 3rd round then it could be just the North stand and the South stand

I didn’t get a ticket for the last round because of when it was and the cost of the ticket and travel, just after Christmas was not justifiable, As long as this is not at a dodgy time, so Friday or weekend I will be there. I think a lot of people would have been put of by the awkwardness, also maybe some were put off by the previous visit of the twats up the road who failed to behave themselves. I expect a bigger crowd for this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here