Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] MOT CARE Worthing - avoid

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
So,YOU were late but you are slagging them off? The vehicle legally has to be plugged in/attached to the testing equipment for a given amount of time, the test itself is allocated to take 30 minutes. Other vehicles will have been booked in from exactly 9.00 onwards, it means that the garage can maximise the use of their labour. But you think that you should not only be allowed to screw their booking system up, but also make spurious claims about the honesty of the garage when you don't get your own way. Have a look in the mirror chap!

This, though a sympathetic receptionist wouldn't have gone amiss! When booking for previous mot's with Justmots online you are given a definite time slot which you select yourself, they work to a definitive timeframe which was stated on their booking site when I've booked which stated if you're late you will have to re-book, you're the one who's late yet they're the bad guys!!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I can unreservedly recommend Swift Motors, Staion Road in Worthing. Friendly, efficient and honest. What more do you need? Good mechanics too if you need work done. I have had loads of MOTs done there and they haven’t ever taken the pisss.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here