Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Five die in Afghanistan.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
You carry on, enjoy yourself, reel a few more in and upset as many as you can.

the only people reeled are the ones who support blindly a group of soldiers who invaded a country and have a hand in 20,000 civilian murders....... "simply because they were following orders and doing their job." [the comment that caused this being questioned].

....who holds the rod? the media.....who holds their rod? the corporations.

so when our parents and grandparents saw a german plane crash on english soil - and they all danced and rejoiced........how come the about turn? is this some sort of follow your country as though it is a football team type thing going on here?

ethics out - morals out - nationalism in.....and a certain mod is pushing this fascist action by banning people and moving threads.

use the buzzword troll, goblin, orc, it's just a word - it means nothing - and it keeps you from needing to comment on very real issues - but this has been going on since page 1.....

......"insult shields."

Spain and the spanish people themselves have alot of empathy for those in Iraq, Palestine, and Afghanistan - so what would happen if you found out OG, IC, Bruno, Ulloa all felt the same as The Truth and I? Would you start up an insult chant for them?

Last edited:

helipilot

Jan 20, 2010
This is not the time to play politics, Afghanistan right or wrong those guys/ girls were there doing their job.
This is what I actually said, read my post. It is a fact.. they were there doing their job. Your warped mind has twisted this into a game of politics rather than the condolence thread that it should have been. This is my last post on this thread as I'm not wasting any more of my time on two trolls who are living on another planet.
For the record I knew all three of the Army Air Corps crew who lost their lives on Saturday.

RIP Tom, Spen and Bungle.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
This is what I actually said, read my post. It is a fact.. they were there doing their job. Your warped mind has twisted this into a game of politics rather than the condolence thread that it should have been.

You stated in this thread "good ridance to any enemy if they die," and after that you now restate you want this thread to be about condolence?

hmmm.

I'm sorry for anyone who feels the pain of loss, we all know people who have gone, but soldiers choose to join and sign up - live by the sword, die by the sword - but can the same be said of the 20,000 civilians who have lost their lives?

I'm afraid "the game of politics" is inseperable from the "jobs they were doing" and the "duration of many peoples lives."

Can you explain how in any of The Truth's or my posts in this thread - you come to the conclusion of "warped minds" - as i know many, many others existing in todays world who have a very similar view.....not to mention the 300k or so relatives of the 20k civilians.

The planet i want to live on has no oppression or murder......if that's a different planet to your's then so be it.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
is that another one of your cryptic threats?

I know someone who suffers from a rare type of autism. He's fanatical about conspiracy theories and ufos and he too uses NSC. He's a really nice young lad who's passionate about the Albion. I really hope he doesn't read some of your posts. It might make him feel very insecure about himself. Yes he believes in things away from the social norm and yes he has mental difficulties. Something you can't help but target for insults.
You should know better, Aren't you a Granddad now?

You could get seriously in trouble for some of the posts you've made based on the fact you're a moderator abusing mental illness. How do you think someone with learning difficulties would feel reading your 1834 AD styled posts?
Catch up Granddad, it's 2014! We're trying to kick prejudice out of football not keep it!

Any chance on toning down the mental illness insults for the thought of others who do use NSC who may actually be sufferers of mental illness?

If not, I know a group/organisation called 'Mind', I'm sure they'll be in touch.

You seriously really are starting to piss me right off now! now, I have already sent a PM to another decent member apologising for contributing for de-railing a good thread, as much as I blame myself for rising to you and your mate's twatish comments, it is those constant stupid comments that make me and others continue to respond, and you both well know it, now as far as I am concerned it is nothing more than trolling what you two do, trolling is not allowed on NSC and as such is a bannable offence, now either stop it or get what you both deserve, I have just finished work and am tired so I will NOT be responding to anymore of your trolling comments or your mates, now its up to you, carry on and I will ban you for good, which will probably make many on here very happy!!! call it what you like I really don't care and if you have a problem complain to [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] who will probably beat me to it in banning you!!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
You seriously really are starting to piss me right off now! now, I have already sent a PM to another decent member apologising for contributing for de-railing a good thread, as much as I blame myself for rising to you and your mate's twatish comments, it is those constant stupid comments that make me and others continue to respond, and you both well know it, now as far as I am concerned it is nothing more than trolling what you two do, trolling is not allowed on NSC and as such is a bannable offence, now either stop it or get what you both deserve, I have just finished work and am tired so I will NOT be responding to anymore of your trolling comments or your mates, now its up to you, carry on and I will ban you for good, which will probably make many on here very happy!!! call it what you like I really don't care and if you have a problem complain to [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] who will probably beat me to it in banning you!!

Can you please stop pestering me and just go away! You don't know who my mates are and you can't just decide when it's trolling. You're the one spouting out insults like 'nutjob' and thumbing up comments like "prick".
Is it one rule for one and not the other?
You'd be surprised with how many people don't hate me, I don't think i'm as disliked as much as you'd like. I've got far more thumbs up than down, none from people who are my 'mates'. But go ahead tell me about my NSC statues too why don't you.
Everyone has a bad day including yourself.

Let's just leave it there.

Last edited:

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
By any chance, do you know what the Afghanistan civilian death count is? (just for comparisons)

I would imagine one could only estimate ? Old figures in the link and how accurate is the link i don't know. However many like a few on here we know which way this is going to go when the 'West' pull-out and who will suffer the most.http://costsofwar.org/article/afghan-civilians

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
the only people reeled are the ones who support blindly a group of soldiers who invaded a country and have a hand in 20,000 civilian murders....... "simply because they were following orders and doing their job." [the comment that caused this being questioned].

so when our parents and grandparents saw a german plane crash on english soil - and they all danced and rejoiced........how come the about turn? is this some sort of follow your country as though it is a football team type thing going on here?

ethics out - morals out - nationalism in.....and a certain mod is pushing this fascist action by banning people and moving threads.

use the buzzword troll, goblin, orc, it's just a word - it means nothing - and it keeps you from needing to comment on very real issues - but this has been going on since page 1.....

......"insult shields."

Spain and the spanish people themselves have alot of empathy for those in Iraq, Palestine, and Afghanistan - so what would happen if you found out OG, IC, Bruno, Ulloa all felt the same as The Truth and I? Would you start up an insult chant for them?

I have commented on the issues on many thread an this forum and in many other places. What you are failing to realise is that but taking about these concepts and issues on a thread such as these all you are managing to do is alienate the very people you are trying to convince.

You and your mate have done this so many times that the only conclusion I can logically come to is that you enjoy the reactions you garner, enjoy turning threads like these into binfests and therefore are a pair of trolls. People only continue with a behavior because they get something out of it. It is blindingly obvious that your style of posing on these threads only serves to get people's backs up and fails in successfully putting across any coherent argument so there really is only one conclusion to be drawn.

FWIW I agree with your ideas about the basis for this war and the value of human life regardless of nationality. However you attempts to convince others on a thread such as this see folly. I think you know this and I think you enjoy the reaction you get, therefore you are a troll.

I am not using this as a deflection to hide behind so I don't have to discuss the issues. I am merely telling you what I see the easy I see it.

Stay your own thread on the reasons for the Afghan war and I will happily contribute (all the time you and your mate can manage to avoid inflaming the debate and updating people with your usual nonsense anyway!)

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I have commented on the issues on many thread an this forum and in many other places. What you are failing to realise is that but taking about these concepts and issues on a thread such as these all you are managing to do is alienate the very people you are trying to convince.

You and your mate have done this so many times that the only conclusion I can logically come to is that you enjoy the reactions you garner, enjoy turning threads like these into binfests and therefore are a pair of trolls. People only continue with a behavior because they get something out of it. It is blindingly obvious that your style of posing on these threads only serves to get people's backs up and fails in successfully putting across any coherent argument so there really is only one conclusion to be drawn.

FWIW I agree with your ideas about the basis for this war and the value of human life regardless of nationality. However you attempts to convince others on a thread such as this see folly. I think you know this and I think you enjoy the reaction you get, therefore you are a troll.

I am not using this as a deflection to hide behind so I don't have to discuss the issues. I am merely telling you what I see the easy I see it.

Stay your own thread on the reasons for the Afghan war and I will happily contribute (all the time you and your mate can manage to avoid inflaming the debate and updating people with your usual nonsense anyway!)

You never give up do you? You know he's been banned and your still responding to his every posts but now you know he can't respond so you're really going for it now!

Why do some people call you the Troll Lord? Really don't get that!?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
You never give up do you? You know he's been banned and your still responding to his every posts but now you know he can't respond so you're really going for it now!

Why do some people call you the Troll Lord? Really don't get that!?

If he is banned I can hardly be responding to his `every post` can I? I responded to one post s I didn't know he had been banned.

I see you are continuing on in your usual manner then. I think you have exhausted this thread though, maybe you can find another to work your magic on.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
When people die for no good reason, and no just cause, it is THE time to speak out.

If not this, then when? When the garden needs weeding? When one's MOT is due and one's rear indicator is not working?

Grow up.

I will respond now as this is the first opportunity I have had to, even though I understand that you have now been banned.

Part of growing up is knowing when it is appropriate to air ones views and when it is not. It is my opinion that this thread was not the place. If you wanted to start a discussion on your views, you should have started another thread. This is perhaps something that The Truth needs to keep in mind as well. Perhaps then people on here would treat you like grown ups.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
If he is banned I can hardly be responding to his `every post` can I? I responded to one post s I didn't know he had been banned.

I see you are continuing on in your usual manner then. I think you have exhausted this thread though, maybe you can find another to work your magic on.

Go away and give up. I don't care what your point is. Just bite the bullet and stop being such a troll!

You're in Oz for gods sake:ffsparr:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

I'm sure Australia is. The west coast of oz is beautiful isn't it? and you're currently stationed in Perth right?.
A lot of people on here would wish they were in your shoes right now. What the hell are you even doing on NSC!?

Last edited:

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I've always wondered - are The Truth and Hybrid X not the same person?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

......"insult shields."

Meh

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
And another example of someone first input on this thread who's pretending to care. This ones an actual troll though who I'm presuming has probably been bothering Hybrid X for a fair while now based on how he's been over anticipating my every post over the last 6 months.

How many RIP's did you read? How many insults did you read?

Thoughts go out to the soldiers right? :tosser:

Maybe you should channel your thoughts and worries closer to home eh....meanwhile in England....
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/educatio...s-concerns-over-Islamic-school-take-over.html

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Yeah, lets focus on some allegations, rather than the deaths of 5 British servicemen.

yeah, lets ocus on 5 invaders who had an accident over 20,000 civilians who were murdered.......because.......(and this is the original issue in this thread).....they were just following orders and doing their jobs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here