Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tweets from Hoskins and Kemy

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
It's easy to see why players wouldn't be happy. Up until half time at Sheff Weds, Garcia had picked the same losing side three games running, bar Lopez. Who hasn't himself set the world alight this season...I'd be more worried if they were happy. The worrying thing is why they aren't getting picked when we are desperate for something different.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
If I were manager Hoskins would be in my office first thing explaining his remarks, is Garcia to weak to manage these over paid useless idiots?

And yes I would have someone monitor all my players who decided twitter was a good idea.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
It's easy to see why players wouldn't be happy. Up until half time at Sheff Weds, Garcia had picked the same losing side three games running, bar Lopez. Who hasn't himself set the world alight this season...I'd be more worried if they were happy. The worrying thing is why they aren't getting picked when we are desperate for something different.

The Reason why Hoskins wasn't is common knowledge....which just leaves Mr A and theres plenty been said about him ....you might have a point that he would offer something different to our recent indifferent play..but i did read somewhere that he had a calf injury

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
If I were manager Hoskins would be in my office first thing explaining his remarks, is Garcia to weak to manage these over paid useless idiots?

And yes I would have someone monitor all my players who decided twitter was a good idea.

:ffsparr: Hoskins is frustrated at missing out on playing after getting fit as he then had a niggling injury which stopped him being picked. So it's pretty obvious he is saying he is sick of being injured and he just wants to get playing! Nothing about Oscar or not being picked.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
The Reason why Hoskins wasn't is common knowledge....which just leaves Mr A and theres plenty been said about him ....you might have a point that he would offer something different to our recent indifferent play..but i did read somewhere that he had a calf injury

Not really just those two, there is plenty of tinkering you can do to a losing side, to try and change your fortunes, instead of just hoping it puts itself right, like some broken toy you just stick in the corner and hoping it fixes itself....On the subject of Kemy, I think it's common knowledge he is not the most straight forward of characters, but then a lot of players aren't and that's fine if all is well. But he does look one of the few that is capable of making that killer pass, that maybe the difference between winning and losing and now is not the time to ignore that...Or should I say, it wasn't the time 3 or 4 games ago...Games are running out now, if we lose tomorrow night as expected, then I think we would need to win the last 5 games to have any hope...So if ever there was a time for something a bit different,,,IT'S NOW.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
:ffsparr: Hoskins is frustrated at missing out on playing after getting fit as he then had a niggling injury which stopped him being picked. So it's pretty obvious he is saying he is sick of being injured and he just wants to get playing! Nothing about Oscar or not being picked.
He should be knocking on the managers door then and not tweeting about his frustrations.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Not really just those two, there is plenty of tinkering you can do to a losing side, to try and change your fortunes, instead of just hoping it puts itself right, like some broken toy you just stick in the corner and hoping it fixes itself....On the subject of Kemy, I think it's common knowledge he is not the most straight forward of characters, but then a lot of players aren't and that's fine if all is well. But he does look one of the few that is capable of making that killer pass, that maybe the difference between winning and losing and now is not the time to ignore that...Or should I say, it wasn't the time 3 or 4 games ago...Games are running out now, if we lose tomorrow night as expected, then I think we would need to win the last 5 games to have any hope...So if ever there was a time for something a bit different,,,IT'S NOW.

Ah but the convo was just about those 2 hence the reason why i only replied on that basis...as regards to the rest of the side/squad thats being discussed to death on many other threads...as regards to Mr A maybe the point i made re his injury explains why he hasn't even been in the squad recently (if all other issues have been sorted), but some how i doubt it.
Personally i gave up on play offs after those 2 home defeats...but i still feel its important we end the season well so we kick on next season..having said that, with so many players out of contract/loans ending and players like PIG looking as though he will go i'm not so sure its so relevant

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
He should be knocking on the managers door then and not tweeting about his frustrations.

He doesn't need to though does he? Oscar surely knows the frustration Hoskins has gone through and wants him pushing for a first team spot, as it means more options.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Ah but the convo was just about those 2 hence the reason why i only replied on that basis...as regards to the rest of the side/squad thats being discussed to death on many other threads...as regards to Mr A maybe the point i made re his injury explains why he hasn't even been in the squad recently (if all other issues have been sorted), but some how i doubt it.
Personally i gave up on play offs after those 2 home defeats...but i still feel its important we end the season well so we kick on next season..having said that, with so many players out of contract/loans ending and players like PIG looking as though he will go i'm not so sure its so relevant

I personally think the team that takes to the field in August will bare little resemblance, to the one that leaves it in May.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I personally think the team that takes to the field in August will bare little resemblance, to the one that leaves it in May.

I reckon you're very possibly correct but who will make those decisions? Burke? Jones? Garcia? I'm not at all clear about who is calling/will call the shots in player recruitment.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I reckon you're very possibly correct but who will make those decisions? Burke? Jones? Garcia? I'm not at all clear about who is calling/will call the shots in player recruitment.

That's the six million dollar question isn't it??? From what's replaced the players we have lost so far, it's a worry.

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
I'd like to see Kemy given another opportunity before the season ends. He should have something to prove. How about him, CMS and Hoskins coming on for at least half an hour on Saturday? Would be interesting!

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Time to be risky now, we're not going to get relegated.

We have an opportunity to get into the play-offs. Time to get Kemy in the side, he may well be the creative spark we need right now. Is Hoskins back in training? I thought he had a calf injury? But if we don't start playing Kemy now, then what's the point? Wasted wages, wasted fee. Use him now, and see if we can reap the rewards. It may well be the missing link whilst Crofts and Orlandi are out.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
With Rohan Ince likely to be missing, I think this leaves gap for Kemy Agustien in midfield.

I would have a tendency to play Hoskins or Mackail-Smith instead of the temporary player Lingard. If Macca stops falling over and scores a few goals, I would prefer him anyway. Long term Lingard would be best, but he is not going to be another Scholes or even another Wellbeck, so I am not fussed as I am not really impressed with him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here