Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds game to be shown live on Sky

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Bollocks, I have corporate hospitality for this one as one of the suppliers for our company has a box at Elland Road. Was planning on the train so I could get thoroughly pissed at their expense but now the last train is in doubt they may have ****ed me over into driving. Still can't complain too much as I'm seeing the game for free (all be it suited and booted with the prawn brigade) but it's certainly made the Mrs happier about the whole affair.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
This is normally my plan as I always have plenty of Avios burning a hole in my pocket. However, the flight times back are crap. 0930 too early on a Sunday morning after a night on the razz and 1930 too late!

Also, never flown to LBA but it appears its a way out of town and no trains. Actually considering flying back from Manchester.......

Might be lack of Avios availability now as I got a return flight at 13:55 - perfect for a late breakfast. It's less than 9 miles airport to hotel so closer than a lot of city airports. I'll let you know how it goes.........!

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
My point exactly !

There is no reason why albion v derby is immune from being moved just because it is a cup weekend.

No, but the EFL and Sky have committed to confirming TV games 5 weeks before the scheduled date, so I guess they felt obliged to confirm the NEW v AVL game but don't need to confirm anything yet for 11th March.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
If both Brighton and Leeds were mid table this match would still have ended up on Sky.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here