Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst thing you eat regularly?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Totally agree, find it very difficult to leave a Golden Bear unmolested.

Hmm, Golden Bears. Lovely.

Chocolate Digestives with the caramel layer. And I've just scoffed my weakness on the way to work: Reese's 3 Peanut Butter Cups.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Definitely sweets, particularly haribo. Don't believe animal fat is half as bad for you as was once thought...
I think it helps a lot if you also exercise and eat plenty of fruit and veg.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Yup. These. And bacon and sausages, although only at weekends. I don't eat much chocolate, but in itself, it's not bad for you.

I think your right, lack of exercise is probably worse than eating to much chocolate, or too many crisps

As for me, I drink far too much full fat coke, unfortunately I don't get much exercise either.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Sweets. I am like a child with sweets, pic n mix and haribo I cannot resist. Other than that I eat really well and exercise a fair bit too. Cut out all bread some time ago.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
We eat pretty sensibly in our household, but the one thing i do miss, and which I do take advantage of if it is there, is good cheese. Don't like the runny French stuff (Camembert or Brie) but good cheddar or most other hard cheeses, Stilton, Roquefort etc etc etc, goat's cheese, sheep's cheese, Italian cheese, Spanish cheese - Bring it on.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
We eat pretty sensibly in our household, but the one thing i do miss, and which I do take advantage of if it is there, is good cheese. Don't like the runny French stuff (Camembert or Brie) but good cheddar or most other hard cheeses, Stilton, Roquefort etc etc etc, goat's cheese, sheep's cheese, Italian cheese, Spanish cheese - Bring it on.

Oh don't even get me started on cheese, particularly blue cheese, I can't resist it, nor the obligatory glass of port that just has to accompany it.

Liver, I absolutely love eating liver especially when it's in my Mother in Laws Liver and Bacon casserole.

I really shouldn't touch it at all because it triggers my Gout, but she keeps bringing it round and I just can't stop myself.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Liver, I absolutely love eating liver especially when it's in my Mother in Laws Liver and Bacon casserole.

I really shouldn't touch it at all because it triggers my Gout, but she keeps bringing it round and I just can't stop myself.

Me too, in fact 'Offal' is my middle name.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Fish and chips from the chippy. At least once a week in the last month or so.

I hadn't eaten fish and chips in about 4 years since moving out of Brighton but the recently taken over one in Hassocks is ****ing lovely. Best I've ever eaten and it's a one minute walk away from my flat which doesn't help either!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here