Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Christmas Text Message

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
The whole ****ing first team knocked on my door, handed presents to me and the children (not the wife for some reason), and then sang us ding dong merrily on high, before leaving.

Superb.

lucky you.
my mates a palace fan. Their whole team came round his house and sang Glad All Over.

their coach driver dished out a present.....took a dump on his bathroom floor,wiped it all over the walls, didnt tell anyone and simply left a note blaming his cat.

he thinks the song was the team sending out a secret message.

A computer could do it in a few minutes i would suspect,was the shop even open today?

Buy one, get three free on everything in the shop today, plus free ticket for a match of your choice. Didn't you get the email from the club?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Phil Mitchell is getting a new Liver ....how convenient

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
he thinks the song was the team sending out a secret message.
It seems the messages in the song choices is a common theme today. I thought the wife would be bothered that she didn't get a present, but she's drunk and has been giggling all night. It turns out that Ding Dong Merrily on High was a little thank you from the players to, what she refers to herself as 'team morale booster'.

For any fan that got the full 90 minute show, I dread to think what sacrifices their other halves have made.

Merry Christmas.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Buy one, get three free on everything in the shop today, plus free ticket for a match of your choice. Didn't you get the email from the club?

Something along the lines of a special train has been arranged for QPR personally stopping at my front door,that said i declined on the grounds that it won''t have Bob Booker personally driving it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here