Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

#### Highlights ####

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Defender was totally looking for that. Stops trying for the ball and puts his arms even before flopping to the ground. It's a foul, but only because the guy engineered it so Duffy ended up fouling him.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Confirms what I saw through my beer goggles yesterday. Goal could easily have been given, probably 50% of refs would have allowed it. It's not a clear cut foul in any way and the defenders movement is before Duffy's. it's given because he goes down. Otherwise a severe lack of quality on both sides and a very stupid sending off for Bong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
I don't personally think it's a foul but reckon most refs would give a free kick there. Bamba has conned the ref as he's been beaten in the air but unfortunately they wasn't enough other activity/movement in the box to distract attention away from that challenge

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Nothing wrong with that goal-

Holding the player on the penalty spot is why it's disallowed..IMHO withe the ref 4 yards away.

He bottled it...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
There were so many fouls / not fouls yesterday where players on both sides were bundled to the ground and the ref was, again, very inconsistent with his decision making.

One of those games.

On anther day Cardiff could have had 10 men at that point and a penalty to us,was an arm on the left should of the defender to begin with,maybe,it's easier to dis allow the goal at that stage-it's as others have said win some and lose some-still very happy with the point,even after seeing that.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Is their keeper being impeded too....a little

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here