[Football] Cardiff snapping up the frees

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Colin's not wasting much time.

Both Sol Bamba and Marouane Chamakh have joined them today.

...and Junior Hoilett joined yesterday I now see.

Not exactly going to tear the division up with those are they :lolol: ?

Bamba was woeful for Leeds against us last season so actually hoping he starts for them when we go there. Junior Hoilett wasn't exactly tearing up trees at QPR. Chamakh was certainly decent once but I can't remember the last time I saw him play and am therefore going to make a sweeping and baseless assumption that his stay up the road with the jesters sucked the final amounts of ability from him.

Still, I expect [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] will be along any minute to ask why we missed out on this treasure trove.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Bamba was woeful for Leeds against us last season so actually hoping he starts for them when we go there. Junior Hoilett wasn't exactly tearing up trees at QPR. Chamakh was certainly decent once but I can't remember the last time I saw him play and am therefore going to make a sweeping and baseless assumption that his stay up the road with the jesters sucked the final amounts of ability from him.

Still, I expect [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] will be along any minute to ask why we missed out on this treasure trove.

I reported this yesterday on the thread Cardiff sack their manager and wouldnt want any of them but would take a look at Hoillett to see if he can offer something our AM dont, but I doubt very much that he would.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Still, I expect [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] will be along any minute to ask why we missed out on this treasure trove.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the exact same thought

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Whilst not purporting to be Ben's Granddad, I do think that Junior Holiletti is a good player. Although I largely agree re the other two.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Whilst not purporting to be Ben's Granddad, I do think that Junior Holiletti is a good player. Although I largely agree re the other two.
I'll second this, would be quite chuffed to have Hoilett (probably spelt incorrectly) sign for us...the other two can sod off.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'll second this, would be quite chuffed to have Hoilett (probably spelt incorrectly) sign for us...the other two can sod off.

29 appearances and 5 goals in the Championship for a bang average QPR side last season that would have struggled even more had it not been for Austin in the first part of the season. He'd be behind Knocky, Skalk, Murphy and March in our pecking order and about level with a fit Lua Lua. Got to be on massive wages given how little Fernandes and the Chicken Farmers know about football and the fact that no one came close to picking him up in the window.,

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
29 appearances and 5 goals in the Championship for a bang average QPR side last season that would have struggled even more had it not been for Austin in the first part of the season. He'd be behind Knocky, Skalk, Murphy and March in our pecking order and about level with a fit Lua Lua. Got to be on massive wages given how little Fernandes and the Chicken Farmers know about football and the fact that no one came close to picking him up in the window.,
And yet, weirdly, I'll still take him. I feel there's wasted talent there, with my impeccable football instincts...

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Junior Hoiletts career went down the pan quicker than Antin Ferdinand. Should both be up at the top of the PL, not sure what happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It was a while ago now but Bamba looked pretty damned good when we played Leicester at their place in our first season in the Championship

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here