Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Dunk bid

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
To be fair £8m and we've done very well. (* Wasn't long ago he was being blamed for every goal we conceded, I recall)

TBF any criticism I've personally dished out to him is borne out of pure frustration because of his undoubted quality/potential.

Also I just think joining WBA now might be a mistake because IF we go up this season then we can only assume they would be one of our direct competitors in that 12th to 17th space we would be aiming for. Therefore why risk the whole relocation thing for the sake of one year?

But I completely get the seduction of the Prem for a player, just personally I wouldn't move for the sake of it.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
West brom could be a good level for dunk .

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
He didn't do badly but I'd be really concerned if we're already talking about playing players out of position at this point. We've been unlucky with injuries pre season, and maybe Goldson will be fit, but I'd be really concerned if we went into the Derby game with Bruno starting in central defence.

If you read the article...............................I think he was trying to break it gently to the fans

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
West brom could be a good level for dunk .

For some reason, I can't help but agree with your statement. McAuley is a geriatric by this time, and with rumours of Evans puffing off to Bournemouth, Dunky might be a good replacement. But that also shows Tony Pulis's lack of ambition (see McManaman and McClean)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] and moderators. What happened to the rule that Palace could only post in Palace threads?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
For some reason, I can't help but agree with your statement. McAuley is a geriatric by this time, and with rumours of Evans puffing off to Bournemouth, Dunky might be a good replacement. But that also shows Tony Pulis's lack of ambition (see McManaman and McClean)

He just seems a pulis type of defender . Personally I feel he will be over valued by bloom and it might make him force a move if he feels the need to play in the premier league . He should stay with you for another season , cut out the silly stuff , then he will be very much in demand .

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] and moderators. What happened to the rule that Palace could only post in Palace threads?

We all know that Dougie is Albion pretending to be Palace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here