Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We want Hyypia out! - A very modern protest

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003
Top idea - I've unfollowed too. Probably more likely to get a marketing bod the sack than the manager of the team!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
A full-scale walkout at half-time in front of the SKY cameras on Friday would probably force the issue once and for all.

The buses don't leave for a good while so might as well watch the inevitable dross my friend - character, cough, building?!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
The only protest Barber will understand if people stop buying pies , pints, programmes and all the other expensive shite they try and flog.

Might mean an xmas jumper bargain to be had before the big day too if enough people do!? 😀

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
286vhqd.jpg

I'll just leave this here.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I've unfollowed albeit its as much to avoid the marketing and under 7's updates as it is a Sami out protest.

#Binthemarketing

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The only protest Barber will understand if people stop buying pies , pints, programmes and all the other expensive shite they try and flog.

Actually, that's not a bad idea!

No, really, it isn't a bad idea. Everybody could still watch the match, support the team, do everything that 'loyal' fans are supposed to do, but if there was a complete boycott of pies and pints for one match, that would certainly be noticed by the hierarchy. Would it be physically that difficult to get through half time without a pie and a pint, for once?

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I've unfollowed albeit its as much to avoid the marketing and under 7's updates as it is a Sami out protest.

#Binthemarketing

Same here, unfollowed because of the constant sell sell sell tweets and very little in the way of news (so it felt like anyway), nothing to do with Hyypia still being there.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
How about this for a protest: Each fan who wants Hyypia to be removed from his position releases a blown up bin-bag onto the pitch at a particular time of the game - preferably when we're losing the game of course....more of a reason to vent our frustrations.
This protest will be known as 'Bin The Finn'...get it?! Given the game will be televised, Bloom will be watching from his summer retreat in Australia and get the message us supporters are fed up with Hyypia as the manager.

Thinking about it...forget it, its an awful idea. We'll just sing songs and boo hysterically instead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here