Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Anyone had a TURP?

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I had it done a few years ago but was clued up by a relative who had also had it.

I had mine under local, recovery is pretty quick & have to say it's a great op. Ended many months of discomfort & always needing a wee. Now I never need to leave a bus or run to the loo every few mins and can sleep safely throughout the night.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Yes, had mine under local. Being honest was nothing major. Didn't have any effect on my sexual performance, but then my lap top never does complain. Good luck

My Google assistant complains continuously that I'm pushing the wrong buttons for her.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I had it done a few years ago but was clued up by a relative who had also had it.

I had mine under local, recovery is pretty quick & have to say it's a great op. Ended many months of discomfort & always needing a wee. Now I never need to leave a bus or run to the loo every few mins and can sleep safely throughout the night.

I'm well chuffed with how it's gone so far. Didn't even have a paracetamol this morning.

Back home,

I haven't enjoyed urinating this much since I pissed obscenities in the snow outside Belotti's house.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I'm well chuffed with how it's gone so far. Didn't even have a paracetamol this morning.

Back home,

I haven't enjoyed urinating this much since I pissed obscenities in the snow outside Belotti's house.

Wait until you piss the debris out, mine happened at the Amex . Covered the gents urinal in blood, absolutely horrible

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Wait until you piss the debris out, mine happened at the Amex . Covered the gents urinal in blood, absolutely horrible

The moneyshot from my hemorrhoids 'banding' procedure occured in the toilets at the cricket ground.

It needed their most experienced cleaner and a war poet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here