Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] ST Holder Guests - Chelsea 16th Dec

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Maybe a bit harsh AR :) Not everyone is aware of rules/workarounds/do's and dont's/risks for/against

I find it a bit sad that someone cant ask a question like that really. And by that I dont mean that someone may get shot down on a forum, or a thread blocked or whatever. I mean that if a couple of grown adults (or kids) want to do something like go and watch an event (not necessarily football) as a one off as a neutral fan of sorts, just beurocracy and "rules" may prevents them from doing so. Or jumping through hoops/bending rules/paying stupid money to do so and signing up to membership schemes. I mean you can hire a car with a passport for security, it just sucks that rules "need " to be in place that makes football largely an exception. Supply and demand aside too. A handful of tourist tickets being made available is a nice problem to have really. Of course there will always be someone who disagrees and someone who gets disappointed because their entitlement to a ticket is higher than someone else because of whatever reason

Point taken, but going on someone else's footy forum to basically beg a ST (who may not know them from adam), to buy them tickets is wrong IMO.
They may be angels, but if not that ST could loooose out.
Thems the rules.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
There's only a handful of club tickets left as it is. With the game less than a month away, the exchange should really be open already.

Good point. I can’t think of any advantage to delaying it either.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I find it a bit sad that someone cant ask a question like that really. And by that I dont mean that someone may get shot down on a forum, or a thread blocked or whatever. I mean that if a couple of grown adults (or kids) want to do something like go and watch an event (not necessarily football) as a one off as a neutral fan of sorts, just beurocracy and "rules" may prevents them from doing so. Or jumping through hoops/bending rules/paying stupid money to do so and signing up to membership schemes. I mean you can hire a car with a passport for security, it just sucks that rules "need " to be in place that makes football largely an exception. Supply and demand aside too. A handful of tourist tickets being made available is a nice problem to have really. Of course there will always be someone who disagrees and someone who gets disappointed because their entitlement to a ticket is higher than someone else because of whatever reason

Quite, are we really PL snobs now, IMO its a sign of how far we have come that people who are in town over the weekend who are football supporters of neutral teams want to visit our stadium. How many of our fans have asked advice on other UK or foreign forums of how to get tickets to see a match as they are in the area at that time. Its not too late for somebody to buy membership and hope to then get a couple of tickets to fill otherwise empty seats (assuming the ticket exchange is active).

As long as they don't bring a "Hazard give me your shirt" banner

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
If a season ticket holder is buying guest tickets they have to be assigned to the season ticket holder.

Are you sure?

I bought one for my brother-in-law for Boxing Day and was able to assign it to his fan number. It might just be because he’s a bronze member, though.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Are you sure?

I bought one for my brother-in-law for Boxing Day and was able to assign it to his fan number. It might just be because he’s a bronze member, though.

100% positive. Yes you were able to assign it because he is a Bronze member.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here