Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To the guys with the banner near the North west corner...

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Things have been too good for too long. We've gone soft, the passion has left us. To go from the Goldstone to Gillingham and Withdean to the Amex, has just proved to be a huge cataclysmic shift in our thinking as fans or a collective voice. Those of us the fought against the corruption of Archer, the lacklustre FA, the nimbys in the city Council and then a certain Lewes MP, have lost our passion to unite. I'm not saying there are not those out there that will no longer voice an opinion and act on it but the drive to achieve something has gone because we all have the feeling that we've achieved it. The Amex was the goal and we got it.
We now have a new enemy, that of apathy. If this club goes down, and if things don't change all over I'm afraid it will, then Mr Bloom will find funding a sinking ship difficult. Will he sell? Will he encourage investment elsewhere and give up some of his holdings? We just don't know. The danger is that TB has all the cards, I love the guy for what he has done but if he does not re structure the clubs management then I have my doubts about his chairmanship.
We need an across the board effort from fans, Gulls eye style, BISA style, banners, letters, protests, we need all this back. We need Mr Bloom to listen and to change things because the club is in free fall and if Mr Bloom doesn't realise this then we need a mass fan effort to make him realise.

The strong impression I have is that for all his Call-me-Mr-Communicator stuff Paul Barber is living in a distant bubble, refusing to accept that his wonderful board of half-fans and finance men is doing much wrong, telling the chairman what he thinks he wants to hear, unable to understand that season tickets sales are standing on a precipice and utterly dismissive of the notion that supporters are feeling cut off and excommunicated. He regards people who point out that there is a problem as backward-looking bobble hats who'd rather be at Withdean.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
So to summarise then, that prick that calls himself The Judge got high and mighty to other fans again. He really is a ****, no doubt either himself or the cretins he goes with will be on here to defend him and tell everyone what a lovely guy he is really.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I think we should have thousands of those printed at the next game on Boxing Day. Hand them out at the station and get them all over the crowd. If Hyypia is still in charge, then it's what the club deserves.

Then let's see the Police box crew try and take on more than just one bloke!

So to summarise then, that prick that calls himself The Judge got high and mighty to other fans again. He really is a ****, no doubt either himself or the cretins he goes with will be on here to defend him and tell everyone what a lovely guy he is really.

I've been waiting for [MENTION=21898]The judge[/MENTION] to show up and defend his actions and that of his lickers.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
And that, dear friends, is the saddest sight of all. :down:

This is it.
As has been said there really seems to be something eating away at the heart of the club at the moment.
No fight passion on the pitch. Management seem lost. The board seem lost. The fans are divided.
Needs TB to grab the club by the bollocks again give it a good shake and then restructure top to bottom and get a manager in who can lead the club. Personally time for Burke to go and let a manager choose who comes here.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Things have been too good for too long. We've gone soft, the passion has left us. To go from the Goldstone to Gillingham and Withdean to the Amex, has just proved to be a huge cataclysmic shift in our thinking as fans or a collective voice. Those of us the fought against the corruption of Archer, the lacklustre FA, the nimbys in the city Council and then a certain Lewes MP, have lost our passion to unite. I'm not saying there are not those out there that will no longer voice an opinion and act on it but the drive to achieve something has gone because we all have the feeling that we've achieved it. The Amex was the goal and we got it.
We now have a new enemy, that of apathy. If this club goes down, and if things don't change all over I'm afraid it will, then Mr Bloom will find funding a sinking ship difficult. Will he sell? Will he encourage investment elsewhere and give up some of his holdings? We just don't know. The danger is that TB has all the cards, I love the guy for what he has done but if he does not re structure the clubs management then I have my doubts about his chairmanship.
We need an across the board effort from fans, Gulls eye style, BISA style, banners, letters, protests, we need all this back. We need Mr Bloom to listen and to change things because the club is in free fall and if Mr Bloom doesn't realise this then we need a mass fan effort to make him realise.

It's a lot easier to unite when your left with your absolute hardcore support in the dark days of the Goldstone, the trips to Gillingham, and the wind rain swept Withdean. There is nothing else to do but show some unity.

We've got 20,000 extra people now (well, maybe 15k) a lot of whom are just casual or new fans enjoying going to a football match at a first class stadium. The 5000 or so hardcore protesting through the 90's and noughties are now spread through the 1901, West Stand Upper, North Stand, wherever, all mixed up with the customers on a day out.

We were never going to indoctrinate 20,000 more people to have that same hardcore passion as the 5 or 10,000 people during the dark days. Only time will do that, and perhaps if there are any positives at all to take from our current situation, is that many new fans will realise supporting a club is about passion, about a sense of belonging and ownership and having your collective voice heard.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
BHAFC is in total meltdown now due to the way fans are treated, the inert football being played and having a clueless manager of the team.

Until these three issues are resolved nothing will change and everything will get worse by the game.

Attachments

• 109.jpg
    109.jpg
    404.9 KB · Views: 873

BHAFC is in total meltdown now due to the way fans are treated, the inert football being played and having a clueless manager of the team.

Until these three issues are resolved nothing will change and everything will get worse by the game.

And the spineless fans who think a super stadium means you can't play rubbish footie or get relegated! Worms get real its only football!:moo:

Jolene81

Jan 28, 2014
Worthing
You should probably ask why the pathetic 14 year old kids feel the need to threaten other fans who are just voicing their opinions. Especially when said 14 year old kids then shit themselves when challenged away from all their mates at half time. If they talk the talk they should walk the walk, they can't have it both ways.

Are you serious?!? What kind of moron 'challenges' a 14yr old kid who is obviously just showing off to their mates!? If you think that's acceptable you are a cock!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1418466240780.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418466240780.jpg
    880.7 KB · Views: 946

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Are you serious?!? What kind of moron 'challenges' a 14yr old kid who is obviously just showing off to their mates!? If you think that's acceptable you are a cock!

Maybe he should learn a new skate board trick instead of abusing other people?

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
[MENTION=4645]bha[/MENTION]mike1: TB needs to look at Barber & all the way down to the manager for a serious restructuring programme to get this club back on its feet
#BHAFC
This is what I posted on twitter last night straight after the game
Seems everyone is in the same boat with this one now

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Ok, so last night was a pretty unedifying occasion for lots of brighton fans.

The Judge got it wrong and has confused supporting the team with supporting Hyypia. His actions and those of his son and assorted hangers on was reprehensible last night. Hopefully he will be along to apologise at some point, and realises that he was in the wrong.

I would also like to point out that the NSK/Police Box Crew is not just the Judge. Certainly a large number of us disagreed with the Judge's actions last night and we spent an awful lot of time stopping fights from breaking out. I was the one who convinced the stewards that they could not take the Hyypia Out banner down for example. As a group we are not all pro Hyypia, in fact in the main we want him gone. It is a shame that this is yet another us and them situation amongst our fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here