Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Amex Wi-fi

MisterE

Nov 2, 2009
Have trouble accessing wi-fi at the ground. Cannot access latest scores/final scores until half way to Woodingdean on the bus
Any advice on what should be done please.
What network and password should I be picking up?
Thanks for any advice

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Have trouble accessing wi-fi at the ground. Cannot access latest scores/final scores until half way to Woodingdean on the bus
Any advice on what should be done please.
What network and password should I be picking up?
Thanks for any advice

Swap seats with me, I get a running commentary on every other feckin game, along with "sort yourself out Bong" & "no forward Stephens".

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
Used to work relatively well until towards end of last season , now hardly ever able to connect , put it down to my old banger Moto g phone ( works ok every where else) but now guess it's system at Amex worn out may they should pop down to PC World and buy another £25 router ,??

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Wifi, you say.

I had assumed it was dial-up.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Strange, just been taking to my mate about this. He's a Leicester ST holder and says it's the same there, wifi and mobile network. Drives me flipping mad especially if I have bets on and could do with a tasty cash out!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Take a leisurely stroll to the concourse and look at the TV screens for the final scores then leave for your bus, no wifi required.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Mine keeps logging out. Used for team news pre match, half time scores and full time scores only. I'm on Virgin and outside the ground I lose all signal.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I have both and no problem, even with my old Iphone 5C.

My cheapo Android phone works fine with Cloud Wifi and Virgin 4g at the Amex. Maybe it depends on where people sit? Virgin just uses EE network so would be problems for EE customers too surely?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Do the stadium tour......when they take you into the press area, take a picture of the wifi code pinned on the wall.

Did this a couple of seasons ago, worked brilliantly. Twats have changed the password now though so might need to do the tour again [emoji23][emoji23]

Invicta

NSC Patreon
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Cloud works well on EE in concourse but not great at the seats. No wifi or network in coach par.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Glad it’s not just me! I do laugh at so called technology sometimes. In this situation, the old trannie and earpiece still wins although younger posters are probably wondering what it’s got to do with the LGBT community? :)

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Do the stadium tour......when they take you into the press area, take a picture of the wifi code pinned on the wall.

Did this a couple of seasons ago, worked brilliantly. Twats have changed the password now though so might need to do the tour again [emoji23][emoji23]

They change the password for every home game in the press area.

Very hit and miss for me. The Cloud can either be superb, or non-existent.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here