Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Self indulge update.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Wow, I am overwhelmed with all the messages and 70+ 'thumbs up' in just a few hours!

Thanks guys & girls, I feel the lurve xxx

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Great News Ken, best wishes from 1 Westlain classmate to another:bigwave:

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
Fantastic news! So glad things are looking up for you and very grateful that you came back on here to post something so uplifting and inspiring. All the best for your future well-being. As Churchill might have said "Keep buggering on" because by doing so you'll inspire others to do the same!:thumbsup:

origigull

Jun 29, 2009

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Hey, I have another update!

My last chemo treatment was way back in July and I had a PET scan in August. Today I received the result of the scan from the Consultant. The cancer has all but gone (it will never go completely) and all my fears leading up to today's consultation can now be put aside. I did see the 'before & after' scans and it was quite a size tumour, no wonder food & drink couldn't get past.

I will now have an injection every two months and that should keep any further baddies at bay.

All in all it's been a mainly positive experience for me. I am now more active, motivated and happier and even got a piece in the Fulham programme as well as being the half time entertainment! Thanks for the many kind messages &, if you see me around on matchdays, please come by and say hello.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control

My last chemo treatment was way back in July and I had a PET scan in August. Today I received the result of the scan from the Consultant. The cancer has all but gone (it will never go completely) and all my fears leading up to today's consultation can now be put aside. I did see the 'before & after' scans and it was quite a size tumour, no wonder food & drink couldn't get past.

I will now have an injection every two months and that should keep any further baddies at bay.

All in all it's been a mainly positive experience for me. I am now more active, motivated and happier and even got a piece in the Fulham programme as well as being the half time entertainment! Thanks for the many kind messages &, if you see me around on matchdays, please come by and say hello.

:clap::clap: legend

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

This is fantastic news, delighted for you x

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Great to hear [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

I am very pleased for you and your family, enjoy life.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes

Fantastic! So pleased for you. Where there's life there's hope. Very best wishes

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here