Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Have we BUYED anyone today ? ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Haraguchi is nearly done.
Edit after reading around: Perhaps interestingly he played "false number nine" in a friendly the other day which is the position he seems to have made most impact at international level recently playing a high energy game, and will play in a world cup qualifier on Tuesday. Expect him to sign up after that.

I watched the Iraq v Japan game last night and can confirm that's the position he plays for Japan. I assume Hughton is looking at him as a number 10 type player with wing options, given that we need a few more versatile players with the 25 man squad restriction. Can't say he played that well but he definitely put a shift in. Hard to tell really as Japan were all over the place in 39 degree heat playing in a Withdeanesque stadium situated somewhere in Iran. Game ended 1-1.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
TUESDAY SINGING UPDATE

*new* Simon Kjaer "readying a 7.5m bid" says Talk Sport - ie: they found the sauce as did NS user; Jamie The Seagull on Turkish sports site ; Fotomac. But really. Another centre back ? I'm giving it 3/10
*new* Will Hughes - not *new* really as Albion have been sniffing around him for years. The Mail had a report at the weekend saying we've opened bidding at £4m (as if !) and will Rowett let him go ? . Mooy looks more likely so 5/10.
*new* World CUP WINNER - Josh Onomah - "wanted on loan" says The Sun but then how many loanees can we actually have (just 2) so who knows. The usual suspects (Hudds, Celtic) want him too. Surely post u20s hype so 4/10
*NEW* Musa - (no change) Out of favour Leicester forward. NO, NOT THAT ONE. STILL ONLY A single report in the Express which quotes his agent in er, "OwngoalNigeria". "Sounded out" he says. Well THEY ALL SAY THAT.. 2/10.
Mendy - No report since initial flurry which normally indicates guff. 21 year old French full back. Albion clearly eyeing up this position mind. 2/10
Joe Gomez -Argus seem very keen on this one. Keep writing stories about the lad. So i'm upping this to 8/10
Tammy - STILL "can't make his mind up" .Poor lad. GET ON WITH IT. Basically its us or Toon still. U21 tournament imminent. 5/10
Ryan - Surely Surely DONE. Whens the shirt being held in the dead at night at an empty Amex (presumably when Australia finish their internationals - June 22 - 10/10
Mooy - (no change) Sounds like Hughton is freeing up space in midfield for a big signing. (Norwood up for sale, Ince out on loan AGAIN) . This might be the one. 6/10
Genki - (no change) still not going away. Nothing for days. And another winger 4/10
Cafu - (no change) Quiet for a bit.. Fair amount of reports/guesses in big papers. Clearly a striker is on the cards but not this one ? 4/10
Maenapaa - Not sure of delay with this one. All signed, sealed and ...Presumably on holiday. 10/10
Stockdale - Another social media spat which i won't repeat here. Surely a complete red herring and Hughton has said he wants 3 keepers. So i'm upping this back to 5/10 (for accepting contract offer)
A.Another - Gross style signing out of the blue not rumoured anywhere. 10/10.
u23 A.Nother Exciting new signing but then you realise they're headed direct to Dev Squad never to be seen again or for BHAWFC. 10/10

Dropped from list: Macdonald, Snodgrass.

Signed: Gross.
New Contracts: Stephens, Sidwell, Bong, Maenpaa (TBC)

NB: A bit of caution in BHAFC rumoursville. Andy Naylor reminds us pushers of this gossipfest.
"Nothing in a lot of the names you're seeing".

AND THERE"S MORE - strikers galore. - Wednesday mini update.

*New* Gianluca-Lapadula Scored 8 goals in La Liga for Milan last season. 27 year old striker. "we've sent a delegation" to watch him says sketchy local news reports. Watch him score a hat trick it appears as Italy thumped San Marino. 3/10
http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?353079-Gianluca-Lapadula-AC-Milan-Striker
*New* James Troisi Another Oz international . "Negotiations intensifying" and "looks set to join" says local proper Oz paper. Played v Brazil last night and lost 4-0 so clearly getting ready a for a difficult season in the Prem with us. 6/10
http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...bourne-Victory-Forward-Negotiations-intensify

And finally.
Stockdale - GONE - good luck DS. He was one of the good ones.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Would be nice to get a couple more in early doors. Newcastle scouts obviously monitoring this thread, saves them travelling about I suppose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Argus doing a lot of keeper focus stories in the last day or so, now including one on Walton plan to go out on loan ( Wigan ? ).

Ryan to sing today ? ??? ???

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I'm going out in a minute for a couple of hours and there had better be singings by the time I get back

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here