Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky Sports News may be in Churchill Square area at lucntime

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
'Their reporter enquired the best place to find some Albion fans'.

I do find it funny that a reporter from an established news outlet would ask such a question. If I wanted to find supporters of a certain town's football club I would naturally go to the town centre in the knowledge that I would eventually find some.

In fact, the more I look at it the more it makes me chuckle.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Let's hope everyone works within a few minutes walk of Churchill Square otherwise he will be interviewing people with free bus passes or shop workers and not working Albion fans

Are shop workers not working, or Albion fans? Are Oaps not Albion fans? Are working Albion fans better than any others?

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I'd have thought the club shop would be a good bet. Not likely to find elderly folk wanting to post a letter or kids browsing comics there.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Ilkley
I guess we're a bit different to Newcastle. There reporters just pitch up at St James Park any day of the week and there would be a few thousand fans hanging around for want of nothing better to do!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Are shop workers not working, or Albion fans? Are Oaps not Albion fans? Are working Albion fans better than any others?

Or people who work shifts, or part time workers, or people who work weekends and have Mondays off or......etc etc etc.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
tmp_7194-breaking-news1398507699.png

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I've just seen a report on SSN featuring some Albion fans. Churchill Square looks a bit different since last week...

I guess they ignored HB&B's 'advice'?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
On my shopping trips to Brighton I would think that you see more team shirts and hats etc in London Rd than Churchill Sq, mostly near the Open Market but I could be wrong?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Well he's served his sentence now. Clean slate and all that.

TBF the first post back did row back from "poorly judged 'joke' that might have damaged our attendance" to the usual "badly worded, grammatically incorrect, and attention seeking shit-show".

Progress. Of a sort.

Want to point out the use of Oxford comma in this post to the class, Tim?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A very rare post from me.

Their reporter enquired the best place to find some Albion fans.

So I suggested around Churchill Square / North Street area at lunch time.

Look out for them . Irish guy. Very nice chap

That's it from me for a while.

Cheers.

Rare post, but a far too unrare new thread post. Are you researching a book on clickbaiting?

As someone who is apparently new to Brighton, you can take it from me, gratis, that a good place to find Albion supporters on matchday is the Amex. Its a stadium near the University. Pass it on.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Having read the whole thread. Oh, FFS..... :shutup::postwhore::ban:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Classic [MENTION=600]Bry Nylon[/MENTION] on there :lol: :

I like the little exchange HB&B and Paul Valley had on the Best mate who is a poster thread.

So, when you think about it, HB&B was actually having an on-line conversation with himself on an internet message board.

Now that is just too odd to even think about on a Sunday morning, so I think I'll go out

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Classic [MENTION=600]Bry Nylon[/MENTION] on there :lol: :

I like the little exchange HB&B and Paul Valley had on the Best mate who is a poster thread.

So, when you think about it, HB&B was actually having an on-line conversation with himself on an internet message board.
He was saying he was his favourite poster :lol: On the subject of favourite posters, I've always liked Triggaaar's insightful posts.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Oops, posted from the wrong account.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
TBF the first post back did row back from "poorly judged 'joke' that might have damaged our attendance" to the usual "badly worded, grammatically incorrect, and attention seeking shit-show".

You really do cream your pants on threads like these

I thought it was sad enough how much you still go on about Rosa (who you think is me) 6 years on. But it seems you actually get a hard on for anyone who upsets you online, not just me.

Big world out there.....

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here