Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Thought that he was back training but Leicester say he can leave if some body pays the £8m they paid Brighton

As an aside, hypothetically if we were to offer the £8 million asking price would we get a discount in the form of any sell-on percentage from the original sale?

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
It's definately his restaurant, no myth.
Pretty sure the owner is the same guy that owns El Taco... Danny something or other.

Not saying that Leo isn't involved somehow though.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

westsussexseagulls

Sep 22, 2008
He does not own it but a few of the players go there regularly . Personally I thought it was superb food and wine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
What? That doesn't say anything. The guy running the place says Leo doesn't own it. That would be a weird thing to lie about.
Even weirder to tweet saying he's with the bosses though ?
Edit: I have. I idea, never been there or spoken to Ulloa or Bruno or the owner or manager or what ever he is !

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Has he still got his restaurant in Brighton

It's not his restaurant. He goes in there frequently when he's down this way but he doesn't own it.

He has put in a transfer request at Leicester.
[tweet]825430810580881423[/tweet]

geoff2021

Jun 22, 2009
It's not his restaurant. He goes in there frequently when he's down this way but he doesn't own it.

He has put in a transfer request at Leicester.
[tweet]825430810580881423[/tweet]

He defo owns it the guy there is only the manager
Leo is the owner 100%
confirmed by manager when questioned

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
As an aside, hypothetically if we were to offer the £8 million asking price would we get a discount in the form of any sell-on percentage from the original sale?

Possibly, but X% of £0 is £0 (a sell-on percentage applies to the PROFIT the original buying club makes). If we paid the same as we sold him for there would be no profit to Leicester.

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
He does not own it but a few of the players go there regularly . Personally I thought it was superb food and wine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My girlfriend took me there for my birthday meal just in case we happened to bump into some Brighton players, we didn't.
We did however order the "meat experience" and a lovely bottle of Malbec which we both thoroughly enjoyed.
The meat experience is 4 different cuts of steak, each perfectly cooked , the fillet did indeed melt in the mouth:drool:

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
My girlfriend took me there for my birthday meal just in case we happened to bump into some Brighton players, we didn't.
We did however order the "meat experience" and a lovely bottle of Malbec which we both thoroughly enjoyed.
The meat experience is 4 different cuts of steak, each perfectly cooked , the fillet did indeed melt in the mouth:drool:

"The meat experience": sounds more like a euphemism for what goes on a couple of hours after the meal's over:wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here