Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Looks pretty useful

giphy.gif

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Well, where is our new striker, then?

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
With Thursdays seemingly a popular day for a Brighton singing, wonder how likely it will be that by the end of the day, someone will have sung? Hope so...feeling impatient all the time the window is open, and the rumours are flying around. Of course, normally it's never someone who is rumoured...

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
With Thursdays seemingly a popular day for a Brighton singing, wonder how likely it will be that by the end of the day, someone will have sung? Hope so...feeling impatient all the time the window is open, and the rumours are flying around. Of course, normally it's never someone who is rumoured...

I wonder if any of the resident stattos have info on likely signing dates/days/day no. of window etc.

IIRC most of the business is completed at the end of the window but who knows for sure.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Squad size down to 25 with Hunt going on loan.

We tend to have 26/27 in the squad, so it looks like 1 singing to come, 2 if Ince goes on loan.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Squad size down to 25 with Hunt going on loan.

We tend to have 26/27 in the squad, so it looks like 1 singing to come, 2 if Ince goes on loan.
Tomorrow, midday.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Argus also says we could loan out Ince and Towell.

Very risky as the squad is already low on numbers and just 25 players strong.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
From the Argus it looks like we won't be signing a striker. A risky move in my opinion.

Unless there's an article in the paper copy I'm not aware of, the online piece is simply Hughton repeating that he's unsure if we will sign a striker, and that he'd be happy with what we we have if we fail to add to our forward line.

It may be that we don't get the elusive striker, but I don't think those comments change much, I anything.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Unless there's an article in the paper copy I'm not aware of, the online piece is simply Hughton repeating that he's unsure if we will sign a striker, and that he'd be happy with what we we have if we fail to add to our forward line.

It may be that we don't get the elusive striker, but I don't think those comments change much, I anything.

I just read the argus article and thought exactly the same. Its just Hughton repeating what he has said throughout the window. No news as such at all and doesnt change the fact that there is probably plenty going on in the background

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
It is indeed a risky move heading into the final stretch with a vulnerable front line..... I wonder what the problem is... it's not as if this is a surprise.... it's been on the agenda for months now.....

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here