Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it time for Kaz to quit the acrobatic goal celebrations?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
No. Its the happiest thing of the many happy things about this glorious season*
Only 9.5 for this one though.

*so far

insta.gif

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
He keeps on doing an extra flip everytime he scores, if he keeps going like this he will end up travelling the whole length of the pitch.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
He should definitely carry on doing it. Indeed, arguably, the more often he does it, and the more times he flips (particularly if he does them in training as well), then the better he will get at it, and his landing technique will reduce and the risk of injury likewise.
Additionally, I'm no expert but, if anything, I would think that including this kind of thing in his training routine might actually be good for developing the kind of fast twitch muscles in his legs which would be a helpful contributor to bursts of speed, which are important to his footballing style as well.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Having just watched his Player interview post match, he really seems to be enjoying his football. The fact he's playing well too is no happy coincidence. Kaz is Kaz and he should be allowed to do his thing.

Agree with [MENTION=28206]Rod Marsh[/MENTION] though, he needs to dial that side of his game in a bit.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It is an injury just waiting to happen. Afterall he is already on course to score 15+ goals.
When I read your first post, I thought the collections of thumbs down was harsh, as it would be a nightmare if he injured himself.
I think he needs to be dropped to learn his lesson.
But seriously? That's mental.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
It is dangerous, but he isnt gonna stop. I noticed even (or it looked like) some of the Ipswich fans were either clapping the goal or his celebration haha

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
It's entertaining so it's really up to him. He has struggled for a number of years to fulfill his obvious potential and command a regularly starting place. To lose that because of poor form is one thing but to lose your place, especially when he has more competition than ever before, because you hurt yourself celebrating a goal would be foolish to say the least. It remains up to him.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here