Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Giving nsc a swerve

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Off you toddle then. If you can't see that there may be room for a bit of concern on the playing side, you may be best to stick your head in the sand.

I think the close season has turned into a shambles. maybe it has for other teams but I only care about the Albion. Will I stamp my feet and refuse to go? Of course not but I feel quite entitled to state that I have been none too impressed by our moves in the transfer market since January. If we haven't got funds to buy Championship players, so be it but don't expect me to be happy about it.

Perfect response.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I cannot believe the volume of bleating and moaning on nsc from such a bunch of myopic and entitled "fans" as we have seen in the last couple of days. It's like a kindergarten of spoilt children having simultaneous tantrums.

Well done. You've managed to take the shine off one the best times the year. Time for me to step away. I'll see some of you on Saturday.

Don't rush back as you won't be missed

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Nobody moans louder than a Brighton fan. It was always thus.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I cannot believe the volume of bleating and moaning on nsc from such a bunch of myopic and entitled "fans" as we have seen in the last couple of days. It's like a kindergarten of spoilt children having simultaneous tantrums.

Well done. You've managed to take the shine off one the best times the year. Time for me to step away. I'll see some of you on Saturday.

Attention seeking ****.

I wonder how many times he's checked here since he flounced. Once every 5 mins at least I reckon.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I agree that urine saturation levels amongst the sheets of NSC have reached an all time high.

However rather than run away and hide I realise that my voice - a voice of reason & sanity in this crazy crazy world - is needed more than ever. So I pledge to post MORE.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Oh no, Spurs, Newcastle and, lately, West Ham fans are Champions League when it comes to whingeing

Didn't Newcastle organise a protest last season because Ashley was happy with only being like 10th in the Premier League?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I agree that urine saturation levels amongst the sheets of NSC have reached an all time high.

However rather than run away and hide I realise that my voice - a voice of reason & sanity in this crazy crazy world - is needed more than ever. So I pledge to post MORE.
That's brilliant news, and if you could promise to continue to squeeze a super funny bed wetting reference into every single post you make, well that would be just swell.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
makes you wonder what this place would of been like leading up to the Hereford game

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
NSC appears to have two modes for Albion-related threads:

1. We're DOOMED, everything is rubbish, in danger of relegation.
2. We're the BEST team in the league, everything is rosy, we're going up.

Perhaps @Bozza could change the colour of the forum based on which mode we are currently in, for the benefit of anyone logging in wanting to know what they should post.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.

:flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave:

The amount of negativity has reached a new high (or is that low). I dread to think what tbis place would be like if anything bad actualiy happened.

Weird - I can think of many times it's been worse

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
As NSC flounces go, it's not too bad: could do with a bit more blind - or, if you prefer, myopic - rage, clearly but it must be getting increasingly difficult to single out who's unhappy at our "moves" in the transfer market in order to rage at them.

Distinct lack of a "deleting cookies NOW"/"bollocks to the REMF"-style "final" flourish too, which definitely brings the score down somewhat. 6.2/10.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here