Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fulham (A)

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
It's pretty much the only time they will consider a refund, but yes I believe you are entitled to one if you have purchased a ticket and the game then gets re-scheduled.

They clearly say that Leicester is either Tuesday or Wednesday but the tickets are non-refundable.
It's crazy that my diary has not only all the fixtures but I have to insert 'may play today' in just as many dates.
And what is the legal side of selling tickets but then moving the date? I know that football and the PL live in a world of their own but is this legal?

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
They clearly say that Leicester is either Tuesday or Wednesday but the tickets are non-refundable.
It's crazy that my diary has not only all the fixtures but I have to insert 'may play today' in just as many dates.
And what is the legal side of selling tickets but then moving the date? I know that football and the PL live in a world of their own but is this legal?

I assume the Leicester game they have informed in advance that it is either Tues or Weds so probably covers them.

But essentially a season ticket holder has purchased tickets for 19 games before knowing the dates so it isn’t a lot different.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
My boss, knowing I’m an Albion fan, bought me two tickets for Chelsea away. But they are in a posh home area and apparently I even get a meal in a flash lounge - a proper meal at football! Oh I hope we get a 90th minute winner!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
My boss, knowing I’m an Albion fan, bought me two tickets for Chelsea away. But they are in a posh home area and apparently I even get a meal in a flash lounge - a proper meal at football! Oh I hope we get a 90th minute winner!

Couldn’t think of anything worse. Sitting with plastics

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I've got the train fare / hotel issue too. It's a pain - looking at the fixtures, there's 7 matches on Tuesday 29th, which seems really bad planning just after an FA Cup weekend.

The FA just assumed that all PL clubs would be playing two totally different teams in each competition, so nothing to bother them!

Johners

Jul 6, 2003
Playa Blanca, Lanzarote
The statement gives no alternative date for the Chelsea game and does not state whether you can get a refund if it is moved. Leicester is non-refundable but at least they provide the alternative date and it also seems unlikely to sell out.

If the Chelsea game is moved, and that won't be known until after the second leg on 24 Jan, then if you assume that Chelsea get past Malmo in the next round of the Europoe League in February, the first available midweek is week beginning 1 April, hence why no alternative date can possibly be given as yet until other factors are known.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I could think of many worse things, being as miserable as you for a start! What’s not to like, I get to watch the Albion and don’t have to pay for it.

Me too, but I'd rather pay £30 and be in our end, and ideally go to eat at a decent restaurant after/before -- and if I can coerce a few people, I'll manage to do all of that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here