Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Huddersfield Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
OK, so Paul Ince doesn't agree with me? Shall I post quotes from people who do?

Stephen's ridiculous sending off against Middlesbrough was worse than that, yet the vast majority on here felt that was the wrong decision.
Have you got a link to quality footage?

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Studs up, left a mark on Bissoumas shin. If you’re not getting a red card for that, then we’d see a lot more players in casts.

Well in that case, Stephens on Ramirez was a clear red too?

It was a yellow, Mounie lost control but was trying to pull out of it.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Bloody hell, I'd have bitten your hand off for 1-1 and a man up at half time after that first minute.

A mostly appalling half redeemed by a little bit of quality right at the end. A bollocking and some reorginisation at half time and amazingly the game's there for the taking. We're away from home so i guess we won't take it...but it is at least there for the taking. Come on Brighton, go get it!

No need for guessing. It’s odds on certain we won’t! Huddersfield still massive favourites to win this. If they have 2 more men sent off and someone ties their keepers boots together then we might (MIGHT!) scrap a draw...of course, what will happen is we’ll be down to ten men soon too and will lose 3-1 because, yes folks, that’s how shit we are away from home. Season in. Season out. The new players are all to a man, useless and incapable of scoring.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Streams can be found on reddit soccer streams. I would suggest you look for the one posted by nflheid
- it's very good quality. And so far this half, we're playing quite well on it!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
At least that little prick Pritchard won’t be scoring against us now

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Watching live in Canada. Thanks for your input on the game though.

Oh, and I managed to make the Man United game...so all I can say is that we’re significantly worse than that game....!!

We are. It’s like the first 3/4 of a Christmas Carol out there, before Scrooge changes his ways. Very very gloomy. Depressing. Abandone all yee hope. We have been stinking the PL out for far too long. New players are all woeful.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
via https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/45118190

duffy.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here