Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Important Security Information

Before purchasing tickets, fans are encouraged to read this important security information:

- Please arrive early to avoid delays at turnstiles

- Prior to entry to the Amex Stadium ticket holders MUST ensure they have photo ID, Season/Membership cards in addition to match tickets. There will be no entry through any outer cordons without a match ticket/photo ID / Season ticket or Membership Card

- Before entry is allowed into the Amex Stadium, security staff will be checking the name on each ticket and this must match the name printed on your Season Ticket/Membership card. If the name on the match ticket does not match your Season Ticket/Membership card, fans will be refused entry into the stadium

- Stewards will be carrying out 100% pat-down searches prior to entry into the stadium

- On entry anyone obscuring their face in any way will not be allowed to enter the ground

- Pyrotechnics are strictly prohibited: anyone found in possession of pyrotechnics will be arrested

- Small handbags and clutch bags are allowed into the Amex Stadium, but anything bigger will not be allowed into the stadium

- Any person found selling their match ticket online, in person or by any means will have their Season Ticket/Membership withdrawn

More barging in through the turnstiles injuring your own stewards and your own fans then?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Trouble between the best fans in the world yesterday

[tweet]1056569154982105094[/tweet]

Palace the club that just keeps giving
,Blimey, I've known that guy stevek for over 25 years. Decent man, even if he is palace. Shame he's being kicked out of his seat for a **** in black.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Steve is a great guy, he’s the bloke who cycled to every palace game home and away a couple of seasons ago for charity.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...ason-prepares-for-one-last-ride-a7743611.html

What the club has done to cause this sort of conflict is simply disgraceful.

What they have done is at the request (insistance) of the HF of which SteveK is the leader, is he not?

However much he has done for charity he has still turfed 400 other loyal fans from their seats so his mates can have prime seats.

Seems a bit of a c**t to me. A charitable c**t but a c**t none the less.

Unless of course he is being forced to sit in Block E next season by your chairman.

Edit... or is it a different SteveK controlling HF??

Last edited:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
What they have done is at the request (insistance) of the HF of which SteveK is the leader, is he not?

However much he has done for charity he has still turfed 400 other loyal fans from their seats so his mates can have prime seats.

Unless of course he is being forced to sit in Block E next season by your chairman.

I don't think so. He's one of the poor sods being turfed out of his seat by the chairman.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch

You think SteveK controls the HF? :D

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
It's like post Brexit on their forum.

For the record the HF are leavers and the residents of Block E very much remain.

There is a lovely response from a "remainer" to the question: "How much worse a seat would you be willing to move to?"

......An equivalent, dry seat with a view of the whole pitch

Oh my sides :lolol:

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
The posts are getting even nastier on that thread now

Yeah same mate. Very sad totally avoidable mess. Wish I'd taken my baseball bat to tap on Parishes window now.

Maybe it was a false flag operation by the Block E Supporters Group to discredit the HF and turn the tide of public opinion against them.
....I think the fake numbers on the petition and the way the AU have acted might have done that already

I'm on my 6th large tub of popcorn already, cant wait for the next twist. Seems they had a drum there for the Arsenal game because in their words "its a big game" but still could not be bothered to turn up en-masse or turn up for the games like Huddersfield, Fulham etc where the 12th man would really help.

And we get called plastics....... :)

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Why don't the people in the existing seats just make more noise? Then the club might not want to throw them out.

Alternatively, they could all dress in black hoodies, paint spots on their faces, wave a few flags, bang a drum and lob flares about and everybody would be happy.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Why don't the people in the existing seats just make more noise? Then the club might not want to throw them out.

Alternatively, they could all dress in black hoodies, paint spots on their faces, wave a few flags, bang a drum and lob flares about and everybody would be happy.

Too late for that. It has already been clarified that those seats will now be allocated by the leader of the spotty teenagers who will give a list of names of his mates to Steve Parrish who will then do as he is told. Got nothing to do with willingness to sing (although ownership of a black hoody and some cut price fireworks does seem to be a factor).

What seems to have been a revelation to many over on their forum is that the atmosphere against Aresnal was much better not because the teenagers had returned but 'because the teams performance was better'.

Who knew!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

Can't be done. The 150 ultras now run their own 'box office' for 400 seats, ensuring that their foreign ultra mates can be given tickets whenever they want.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here