Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] The future of faith: young people switched off?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Here we go LlcoolJ :

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?356819-just-a-reminder/page69

Since this little squabble, you've been a total bellend towards me. This thread is proof.

Now please give it a break.
What are you on about? That's just proof of you lying again. Where is the "private message" and where is the evidence of me having more than one account? Oh yeah, there isn't any evidence and there isn't any message because neither of those things have ever happened.

It's just the deranged rantings of a fantasist and fraud who has been found out on numerous occasions.

Keep digging though if you like. It's funny and you're just proving to anyone reading this that everything I've said is 100% true.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Okay, we have reached a point where you absolutely do not want to see the point I'm making, or simply I can't make it well enough.

As a neutral observer I don't detect him not wanting to see your point. I read it as him accepting your point about institutional abuse but reminding us not to be complacent because 80% of child abuse actually happens in the family.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
But there has been, and in council children's homes, and in football too.

People are ambitious, so think of their own positions rather than dealing with dreadful situations. The church had never been & never will be perfect. The problem is the bad ones attract a lot of publicity whereas the good ones go unnoticed.
Even when people give their lives up to work with the poor & the destitute, you will get people willing to try & dig the dirt. Mother Theresa, for example, was criticised by some.

Have you got a notation for that?

Feel free to look it up Google is good, when I get home I'll look it up for you if it's too much of a task

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
[MENTION=30847]Megazone[/MENTION] and [MENTION=14669]LlcoolJ[/MENTION] can you get a room please guys?

Thoughts and prayers of course!

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What the **** are you on about? Firstly I've only ever had one account. Secondly you haven't ever "outed" me about anything. Thirdly I have NEVER sent you a message on this forum or in any other way.

I'm sure this can be checked by a moderator but I'd really appreciate it if you'd stop lying about me on a public forum.

You clearly have some issues but I'm not going to accept defamatory bullshit from you.

Post the "message" please. Oh, you can't because it doesn't exist and never did.

It isn't possible for a moderator to see the contents (or indeed existence) of anybody's Private Messages.

On the other matter, I can help your 'friend' by confirming that the primary /registration IP address for the account 'LlcoolJ' is unique - i.e. never used by any other NSC account.

Lol. Just defending myself against complete fabrication, lies and mentalism.

:thumbsup:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
It isn't possible for a moderator to see the contents (or indeed existence) of anybody's Private Messages.

On the other matter, I can help your 'friend' by confirming that the primary /registration IP address for the account 'LlcoolJ' is unique - i.e. never used by any other NSC account.

Is there any chance you can prove I've never had multiple accounts going on at the same time as LLcoolJ mentioned in his very first post towards me which had no relation to the current discussion?

I basically chucked back the exact same bullshit accusation at him as he has done to me but yet he started crying like Gazza back in 1990. He obviously can't take what he gives.

Thanks for sticking up for him though, especially after the amount of times I asked him to give it a break

Last edited:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I often find political debates descend into nonsense and I switch off.

The same seems to happen with religious debates.

Hope this helps with the original question.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Is there any chance you can prove I've never had multiple accounts going on at the same time as LLcoolJ mentioned in his very first post towards me which had no relation to the current discussion?

I basically chucked back the exact same bullshit accusation at him as he has done to me but yet he started crying like Gazza back in 1990. He obviously can't take what he gives.

Thanks for sticking up for him though, especially after the amount of times I asked him to give it a break

I think most people will make their minds up on who to believe.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I think most people will make their minds up on who to believe.

Just read the last 5 pages of this thread.

Here's his opening post towards me which came out of nowhere:

It's funny how you still wade into these threads though after being outed as a multiple account running, conspiracy theory supporting serial liar and nutjob.

I'd guess that the less psychotic people of faith on here won't really welcome your input on the side of religion as you (very badly) stating a case for it is massively detrimental to the cause.

Moon landings fake/God real. You go girl.

and he didn't stop there either!

Nice to see he's got support though. Looks like he needs it...

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Just popped in to see how the thread was going as there were a couple of interesting points early on Sad to see Magazone has taken it over his deranged arguments

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Just popped in to see how the thread was going as there were a couple of interesting points early on Sad to see Magazone has taken it over his deranged arguments

Sorry for my derailing of the thread:

One complete **** Vs thousands of years of oppression, war, abuse, murder. Yeah comparable obviously.

It's funny how you still wade into these threads though after being outed as a multiple account running, conspiracy theory supporting serial liar and nutjob.

I'd guess that the less psychotic people of faith on here won't really welcome your input on the side of religion as you (very badly) stating a case for it is massively detrimental to the cause.

Moon landings fake/God real. You go girl.

No need to get spiteful there LLcoolj. You might have some sort personal vendetta against me, but that doesn't need to coincide with your Atheist/spiritual beliefs on NSC. We all might have contrasting beliefs in God/ coincidence etc, but we all agree we need to respect and treat each other with morality, which proves these discussions can be healthy. There really isn't any need to get nasty on here like you randomly have. I'm sorry if I've ever offended you in the past and I hope you can get over it. But please let's just keep things civil. I really can't be arsed to dwelve into some sort of spiritual belief slagging match which the above post is so desperately seeking for.

Why not try some Yoga?

I have no issue with yoga. It's good for you. You've never offended me but I've been on this forum long enough to know your game. Although trying to make a child abusing **** out as a poster boy for Atheism is low even by your standards.

Not sure what you see as spiteful, lacking respect or looking for a slagging match in my post either but then you're clearly just trying desperately to play the "I'm being sensible and reserved" card when anyone who has seen your previous nonsense on here will know that that's just a facade.

Pretty amusing really from a total bullshitter (proved by you being outed for creating multiple accounts to support your lying) who believes in 9/11 conspiracies (proved by your numerous posts on the subject) and has claimed that the moon landings were faked (proved by you also posting this). I was merely pointing out that there is a delicious irony in someone who is so massively discredited then wading into a discussion on religion on the side of the existence of God.

If I were religious I would be really pissed off that you were attempting to fight my corner. That's all. Completely civil darling.

Maybe you should get into some sort of spiritual belief?

It might help you out with your stubborn, unforgiving hate towards me?

Oh, and by the way, the moon landings and 9/11 are not in anyway spiritual beliefs. You might be getting a tad confused there, but nonetheless, give it a break mate.

It's only pity I have for you, not hate. I note that you are using the usual troll reply of "ignore all the substance of the post and attempt deflection". It doesn't work by the way. It never works.

So, to actually reply to your points (as you don't do), no I don't need to "get into some sort of spiritual belief" as I'm perfectly happy as I am. I do the right thing on a daily basis. I don't upset people, I don't get angry, I'm polite and friendly, I'm a courteous driver, I give to charity (but I don't like to talk about it), I'll do a favour for anyone etc etc etc. Why do I need a "belief" to live my life correctly when I'm already doing it?

"Stubborn unforgiving hate". I've just pointed out that you're a liar and a fantasist. That's a fact, I don't have any hate for you whatsoever.

How am I getting "confused" when you haven't addressed my observations whatsoever? I merely made the point that someone who believes in crazy ****wittery re 9/11 and the moon landings might just not be the person I'd want in my corner if I were arguing about the existence of God.

You're well out of your depth as ever though so it doesn't really matter to me, mate.

Regards

LL XXX

Jesus! You really are putting a lot of time and effort into this.

I can only pray you're below the age of 12.

Either way, cheer up mate. It's only nsc.

No response to the facts and plays the "oh you must be a child" card. Well done on proving my point quite spectacularly.

Your point was completely based on me.

Like i said before. Give it a break. NSC is not the meaning to life and I'm not the anti-Christ.

PS I hope this random outburst about me has nothing to do with that private message you sent me a few months ago. If so, bloody hell. You really do let things build up in your head, don't you mate?

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Maybe I should change my username to Ashley Barnes?

Last edited:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
But you're not are you? Especially with all your multi quotes, derailing it yet again.

Yeah, I cocked up there. I stupidly thought I'd defend myself against the allegations that I came on this thread to derail it. The multi quotes I posted was for a purpose of showing in black & white where the derailing began.

My error. Next time, I'll just take the abuse and lies. My apologies.

Anyways, I'm very interested in spirituality. I'm planning on travelling to Peru to go on a shamanic retreat. These discussions do honestly bring a lot of interest to me. I would like this thread to carry on as it were before LLcoolJ and I had our little snog.

I'll begin, Has anyone heard of the Law of attraction? If so, what are your views on it?

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Just read the last 5 pages of this thread.

Here's his opening post towards me which came out of nowhere:

and he didn't stop there either!

Nice to see he's got support though. Looks like he needs it...

Dont worry about lcoolj, hes one of the bag of idiots on here and a total loser, just speak your mind as he cant stop you.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here