Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Tom Daley announces baby news

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
If they could just cure your stupidity you'd be practically perfect in every way.

I know a female couple who are married and had a child with the sperm of one of their gay friends. All of them are primary school teachers and all of them do an amazing job of raising theirs and other people's children.
As an aside when some of the parents found out someone posted human faeces to him and called him a paedophile.
People are crass.

I have never or would never suggest actions such as these. To hold an opinion is completely different from going out and posting faeces or accusing a person of being a Paedophile. Come judgement day, we will then find out who the sinners are.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I have never or would never suggest actions such as these. To hold an opinion is completely different from going out and posting faeces or accusing a person of being a Paedophile. Come judgement day, we will then find out who the sinners are.

How very gracious of you. You wouldn't send a box of plop in the post but would happily see them burning in the fires of hell for all eternity.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Watch yourself.
Spoof account or not, don't cross a line here mate.
Didn't realise it was the spoof one. If it is then I've been whooshed. If not then I'm going to get another warning from the mods as I'm not having that.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Wonder what rules 'god' has laid down in other galaxies rather than just this insignificant planet on the outskirts of the Milky Way.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Didn't realise it was the spoof one. If it is then I've been whooshed. If not then I'm going to get another warning from the mods as I'm not having that.

I don't think it was the spoof account. Sadly.

You can't even read and yet you respond. It's really quite sad. Like a beached whale desperately thrashing about on a beach, except there's no one willing to push you back into the sea. Because the whale is a ****.

That's going right into my signature. Brilliant line.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
After being sat in a maternity ward in December and overhearing the couple next to us call a midwife a "useless piece of shit" whilst they held their new born baby, followed by the father then farting and burping continuously, followed by the grandparents visiting their new family member and claiming "she is ****ing gorgeous mate", I find it somewhat difficult to get overly upset about a nice gay couple having a child and whether they are suitable parents.

This, there is plenty of filth out there that we should be pissed with long b4 we worry about TD and his husband!!! Sake

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Ah, that's a shame. A decent wind-up effort ruined at the last by making it too obvious.
Thought it was from the first post tbf, which is why I've ignored it. Suppose the amusing thing is that someone on a wind up isn't actually that far away from the people posting what they really think. Oh sorry, I meant sickening not amusing.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
As I said, just because you're entitled to an opinion, you're not obliged to give it.

I can debate the merits of their case with others. It's just you don't have a case - this post is an example - you've resorted to homophobic gibberish. Of course, decent society is going to disagree with that.

I'm entitled to express my views as much as you are. I don't feel that what I believe is homophobic, I'm simply saying that I don't feel comfortable with same sex couples adopting. I'm sure that the couple in question are extremely nice and decent people, I've never questioned that. My religious beliefs tell me that Children are a gift from God to Hetrosexual couples.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
As someone who was successfully raised by an amazing single parent, spare me the every child needs a mother and father bollocks, it is quite frankly offensive.

It may be your opinion, but it is categorically wrong and whether intentionally or not it cast aspersions on those not brought up in the "traditional family unit".

If you do not like being called out for a bigoted opinion then think before you speak.

This is all that needs saying. The ‘need for a mother & father’ argument against gay people adopting arises from ignorance, bigotry and prejudice, nothing else.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm entitled to express my views as much as you are. I don't feel that what I believe is homophobic, I'm simply saying that I don't feel comfortable with same sex couples adopting. I'm sure that the couple in question are extremely nice and decent people, I've never questioned that. My religious beliefs tell me that Children are a gift from God to Hetrosexual couples.

I think your theology is slightly off beam. The ideal is one man one woman and then children, but nothing is ideal due to the Fall. Love is everything including forgiveness, grace and mercy.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
You sound like you're getting your self at it on this thread ,getting all aggressive and shouty have you got a mother and father
regards
DR
I was making a joke about the fact that you made a tit of yourself by not reading the post that you quoted. If you think that's me getting aggressive then you're even thicker than I thought.

I'll let the family insult slide for now as I'm not descending to your gutter level.

****ing prick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here